Incoming Perma Stat Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.
However, I don't know how anyone who plays on this shard could fail to understand that players give zero shits about anything in this game that doesn't drop a relic.

Again, losing all credibility with made up stuff like this. So many red tears. Just accept that you won't be able to live in red trammel anymore.

Phenomswag

Apprentice
Woah we are all sooo scared!

If you were smart you would be... Do you think any red will fight with semi even numbers with perma stat on the table? No... they will be rolling around in groups of 10+ and never less. You won't be statting anyone, but you will be feeling the spite of the reds that are trying to be run off the server.

Phenomswag

Apprentice
If you're a blue that's good at PvP don't expect to get anymore fights either. I know I'll be targeting and punishing the weak, because I don't want to risk my char in a fight where there's any chance I might lose.

If you were smart you would be... Do you think any red will fight with semi even numbers with perma stat on the table? No... they will be rolling around in groups of 10+ and never less. You won't be statting anyone, but you will be feeling the spite of the reds that are trying to be run off the server.

Do it, shane will be forced to put even harsher punishments on reds. In the end it's your own fault for always acting this way. Look at what you write here "I'm a beast and I will kill you all if you give me the slightest bit of trouble" lol sorry pal you brought all this upon you yourself and now you are mad like a little kid.

You picked the truest statement on forums to argue against LOL

Blind with anger that your red trammel is over. Writing that people only do pvm stuff if relics drop is just bullshit and doesn't help your cause. But you can't ever argue in any sensible way, you are willing to make up the most ridiculous stuff to help your cause. It's not working.

Phenomswag

Apprentice
Do it, shane will be forced to put even harsher punishments on reds. In the end it's your own fault for always acting this way. Look at what you write here "I'm a beast and I will kill you all if you give me the slightest bit of trouble" lol sorry pal you brought all this upon you yourself and now you are mad like a little kid.

The only thing harsher than perma stat would be to ban people for playing reds, or create trammel. You are effectively deleting the character for dying regardless so what else can you really do to make it harsher?

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
Ahh, so its not the PKs that are the problem, its the zergs that are the problem... thats what youre saying, right? What is stopping blues from grouping up and defending themselves against the PKs who have grouped up? Nothing except that it takes effort -- effort youd rather not put in(like we do) so instead you choose to come to the forums/discord and cry hoping staff will change something.

Its a player mentality problem, youd rather cry about something instead of putting in the effort yourselves to stop the issue... there are so many blue guilds out there that hate PKs, why dont they work together to kill PKs? Ahh yes, because they dont WANT to because it would mean theyd have to share pixels with eachother.

I hope they put in perma stat as I will take pleasure in punishing every blue I see with no mercy the day that goes in... remember all those times we have ressed our blue victims, gave their stuff back, didnt kill their pets, safe champ spawn sundays, etc? They will be a thing of the past and all you will see is true pain and terror.... be careful what you wish for.

excruciating_cover-800x927.jpg

Glutt, I played when EQMS first came to the server and left the first time.. in all the times I either soloed or was on a blue out of the say 2 dozen times your guild zerged me only one time did I get a res ..only one time did I get a gate... I did get a ton of shit talk,how I was owned and I did have your guys do the whole emote sex over my corpse..so let's not play the Hero card. I give it to you that you have the Charisma to run a large guild and must have the common sense to have good callers.

But the Hero act..naw

The only thing harsher than perma stat would be to ban people for playing reds, or create trammel. You are effectively deleting the character for dying regardless so what else can you really do to make it harsher?

"effectively deleting the character" man these tears, how can you be this mad that you will have to grind a few skills back up? Just buy ss if it's so tough for you! Also welcome to the world of everyone else who plays this game. The grind is real!

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
The only real counter arguments to perma-stat so far have been:

A) 'I'll leave the server if you do it!' which is nothing but trying to hold the shard hostige to obey your whims.

B) 'It'll be bad for the server cause PK's will leave' pretty much the same as 'A' but from a 3rd person point of view. These reds knew what UO was back in the day, and have been riding a wave of easy without perma stat-loss

C) 'Well, i'm just gonna loot you!' That's pretty much what has been happening anyways. Lots of reds take gold and leave, but there was plenty of reds that dry-looted regardless. And if you fight on the high-seas (smoke on the water) you were essentially dry-looted automatically on death.

D) 'We're going to run +more deep!' zergs of 5 are already pretty common, and adding more doesn't really change the inevitable death.

"Do it my way or I'll hurt the server!" is the argument of a child.

Glutt, I played when EQMS first came to the server and left the first time.. in all the times I either soloed or was on a blue out of the say 2 dozen times your guild zerged me only one time did I get a res ..only one time did I get a gate... I did get a ton of shit talk,how I was owned and I did have your guys do the whole emote sex over my corpse..so let's not play the Hero card. I give it to you that you have the Charisma to run a large guild and must have the common sense to have good callers.

But the Hero act..naw

Glutt has been trying to whitewash EQMS for months now, acting like they are angels that don't res kill or dry loot. He even tries to make his fascist "purple sunday" look like it's some gift he is giving us.

Psyc420

Master

A) 'I'll leave the server if you do it!' which is nothing but trying to hold the shard hostige to obey your whims.

B) 'It'll be bad for the server cause PK's will leave' pretty much the same as 'A' but from a 3rd person point of view. These reds knew what UO was back in the day, and have been riding a wave of easy without perma stat-loss

C) 'Well, i'm just gonna loot you!' That's pretty much what has been happening anyways. Lots of reds take gold and leave, but there was plenty of reds that dry-looted regardless. And if you fight on the high-seas (smoke on the water) you were essentially dry-looted automatically on death.

D) 'We're going to run +more deep!' zergs of 5 are already pretty common, and adding more doesn't really change the inevitable death.

Do you have a red char? Have you ever pked before?

Soul Mate

Grandmaster
I said it before Ill say it again, Perma stat isnt that bad, its how I pked for as long as I can remember. Ill simplely either macro my guy up to enough skills to pk or log onto another one I have alrdy made.

I think this will truely seperate the real pks from people who do abuse the system.

WELL SAID!! I mean it, you are completely correct. Smart pkers can outfox any system. +10

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Blind with anger that your red trammel is over. Writing that people only do pvm stuff if relics drop is just bullshit and doesn't help your cause. But you can't ever argue in any sensible way, you are willing to make up the most ridiculous stuff to help your cause. It's not working.

Actually I'm the one that states my prediction and backs it up with evidence rather than hurl insults.

Once again I will break it down for you and explain the very clear evidence that supports my claim.

Look at any PvM guild or any other sizable guild that has a lot of veteran players in it. Werkt, TBA, $, Kings, whatever. These guilds set their clocks by RDA's and do champs/asylum. They all run on meta tamers. Why? Because that's the play style that gives the best chances at the relic chase. If the majority of the player base did something other than chase relics then we'd actually see some good fights.

If you fail to notice the vast majority of veteran players running around on meta tamers chasing relics then that's fine. However, anyone with a clue knows what I say is sadly accurate.

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Do you have a red char? Have you ever pked before?

In no way does my answer, or your questions change my observations of the forums.

I PvP all the time, but I do not PK.

2-man attacking a guy killing ettins isn't my idea of fun; bring on last man standing, CtF, or Team Death Match and I'll be there.

I like it when I know people can, or have at least agreed, to fight to the death.

Kael

Master

How about E) Without the risk of getting pk'd it takes away the risk element of UO and people will get bored. Maybe the main reason a lot of people end up here rather than just play the official shards.

Phenomswag

Apprentice
Everybody only looks at the people playing now... The only people that could challenge EQMS are other solid PvPers that also play reds. They wont be coming back to a server with perma stat, as I said in one day two of my buddies I was trying to coax back to UO instantly did a 180 on me.

There will be a lot more conversations like this
2rwsuhd.png

EQMS will of course still run the shard, continuing to roll 10-15 deep and rarely if ever being in situations to get statted. And there definitely wont be contenders because if they get killed by EQMS they are perma statted.

In addition, I anticipate reds in general being much less forgiving. Just sayin.

In other words, your blue crying tears and extreme measures are only going to make matters worse if you were hoping for some sort of situation where reds hold hands with blues and only attack in small, opposable groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.