EQMS Anniversary Contest - 1mil in prizes

parsnip

Grandmaster
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

Congratulations on the anniversary! This is a cool way to celebrate. Good luck to all the real entries! ;)

Qoasp87.jpg

Coorhagen

Grandmaster
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY.

Let's see, I'm neutral towards your guild because I play during off hours and never really get killed by large groups or guilds. The only time I specifically remember being killed by EQMS was when they ran into my house and were quickly banned but then killed me with meteor swarm. I also ignore the pvp posts but i'm vaguely aware of some guy named bobby123 and his guild fighting against EQMS and I guess you could say I hate those posts even though I don't really read them.

Here's what you probably look like,
ROCK-LP-DavidBowieChangesOne.jpg

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

I like EQMS because its the only relevant guild on UOF. We dominate literally everything from IDOC's, champs, and RDA's. Also love the fun times in mumble.

Here is pic of Glutt calling in mumble:
Sports%2BSteve%2B1.jpg

2..1...DROPPPP!!!

All winnings will be donated to butler and for purple jesters hats.

MANKRIK

Grandmaster
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

I don't really give a shit about this to be honest, I just hope I get lucky and win some money. Purple monkey dishwasher. ****.

fat-man-enjoying-lollipop-27228510.jpg

Cack

Grandmaster
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY
[BITCHES]

*will edit this part in a while don't have time ATM*

This is what I envision glutt as
images

My Contest Entry!

What I about eqms is knowing I will never be the worst UO player not matter how hard I try. I also love that eqms do not all use tamers to pvp. I love their leader @GluttonySDS witty forum banter. Here is a pic I found on his instagram so no need to imagine:

http://www.********.com/community/index.php?attachments/97573/

Keltonator

Grandmaster
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

I believe that EQMS has breathed a whole different side of life into UOF. Before they showed up, it was the likes of POWER and friends who were the most talked about, back in the days of team FATTS and Har! Since, most have disappeared, or at least grown significantly smaller and less active. POWER remains a pretty big contestant, but EQMS just keeps growing. Not a day has gone by in a year now that they haven't been noticed in some respect. Flaming of the forums, PvP in game, whatever the case may be. As much as some people hate them, just as many love them for what they've done and what they continue to do here.
And it's all thanks to this guy right here:
View: http://youtu.be/nKlIsq1kmT4

Just kidding, here's the real @GluttonySDS
31e81a1ccde25f40ee4b435d86d14a2d.jpg

The Gandin

Grandmaster
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

EQMS always has seemed to be, to me, a guild full of players who genuinely enjoy what they're doing. The fact that almost every thread in the PVP section is about them is saying a lot and proves they're doing something right. They often make me laugh. Plus Hanes hates them and anyone who doesn't get along with Hanes is a fucking friend of mine.

This is a real pic of Glutt that he PMed me once:
rr05WLZ.jpg

CAPTUN AUSTRALIA

Grandmaster
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

Contrary to popular belief, i actually admire EQMS.

They enable simpletons, unics, junkies, internet gangsters, welfare mom's and even archersnon to venture into PLAYERS vs player combat. Better still, who else can claim that they've saved a life and given back to the community by ordering a pizza for a guild member who was strung out on heroin and near death? Not me my friends, I would have berated the child and wished him a slow and painful death - such is the Australian way.

Besides their apparent skills, or lack of, they have a dedication not matched since the time of bobby pre-banning - because i don't see any other players, let alone a dozen, managing 2-6am benders during weekdays or even weekends. That, to me my friends, is some serious devotion and stamina only matched by that of an Olympian.

But, we must also give a big shout-out to Gluts, because who else can actually charge 200k (to re-fill his personal butler and offer lavish prizes for this horrible event) for entry into a guild so bad, that it actually makes the NEW clan look like it has some form of co-ordination and leadership.

So what does gluts look like? Well, he has the cunning of Bernie Madoff, the before mentioned stamina of an Olympian, and the tolerance of a bi-sexual arts student on LSD:

hulu_trending_caitlyn_jenner_072315_ren640.jpg

THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

I like EQMS because it teaches me the p vee p's. I like EQMS because everyone hates us since we're better @ pvp. I like EQMS because purple.

Picture of @GluttonySDS:
125.jpg

(PS Glutt doesn't have red hair, nor does he have a vagina - he's pictured on the left)

Last edited by a moderator:

Stonexx

Adept
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY
None of you have a impressive combo of spells. Zerging because none of you can cast is not impressive. I run around naked 0 resist and you can't kill me in a 5 man zerg in a small dungeon because lack of skill/impressive cast.
BD4exgtuvqFWfOcKXe8f3bdpsYd4-IW-mLLOtQ68T2qLdNdun_ZSiqPFFtNMKUTDyqa6eQ=s85

Lord_Puffy

Grandmaster
It has been one year since the newbs in purple have returned back to UOForever and to celebrate this anniversary we are giving away 1 million gold in prizes!

The contest:

All you need to do is write at least 3 sentences on what you hate or what you love about EQMS. We are the most talked about guild on UOF, and whether you love us OR hate us, this is your chance to turn your salty/sweet opinion into straight cash homey.

The rules:

-Your entry must be at least 3 sentences
-Your entry must contain "THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY" at the top
-You must also include a picture of what you think I look like -- keep in mind, I am fat, old, and ugly.
-Contest entries must be made in this thread(thanks @MZ3K)

The judging:

The judges for this contest will be myself and a few of my IRL friends(jk I dont have any). While you ony need 3 sentences and a picture of what you think I look like, entries will be judged based on creativity and authenticity.

The prizes:

Grand Prize: 500k
2nd Place: 250k
3rd Place: 150k
4th Place: 100k
5th Place: a 30 minute conversation with Archersnon in mumble

The contest will end on April 1st....

5th Place: a 30 minute conversation with Archersnon in mumble

switch that to first you and gonna have everyone on the shard signing up for this contest

HellGuy

Adept
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

When I started to UO:F 4-5 months ago, I was trying to get used to of server. I went to despise champ there were few people doing it, I asked if I could tag along, one of them said they would most likely will kill you in the end. I stood there, even had a 105 ps did not get killed... Days have passed, I became one of them. Now when I see a newbie at champ, I tell them they are most likely to get killed, but if you stand for it, you might be one of our kind of people and you might find your place among us... We might be killing you, torturing you or doing something worse but this does not mean we hate you. We all love you (in a way) and that is what I love EQMS for.

Regarding to what Glut looks like when typing;
OOPxL1LlMUrvO.gif

K A Z

Grandmaster
Gluttony once sent me the most hilarious PM ever, talking about how he was disappointed about my e-behavior and shit... it was funny and yet also moving, at the same time. I shall not publish his PM ever, though, for great wizards don't know discrimination.

Bobby123

Grandmaster
Gluttony once sent me the most hilarious PM ever, talking about how he was disappointed about my e-behavior and shit... it was funny and yet also moving, at the same time. I shall not publish his PM ever, though, for great wizards don't know discrimination.

250k gold for you if u share his PMs with all of us !

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster

I think it was along the lines of "its sad to see how #affected youve become when you start accusing EQMS newbs of using auto heals and auto stamming out your mounts" or something similar.

@K A Z replied with some sort of song saying it was now his mission to destroy EQMS and die for his cause, like his fellow countrymen:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FLKxzYWCRm4