EQMS Anniversary Contest - 1mil in prizes

THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY
None of you have a impressive combo of spells. Zerging because none of you can cast is not impressive. I run around naked 0 resist and you can't kill me in a 5 man zerg in a small dungeon because lack of skill/impressive cast.
BD4exgtuvqFWfOcKXe8f3bdpsYd4-IW-mLLOtQ68T2qLdNdun_ZSiqPFFtNMKUTDyqa6eQ=s85

LOL i like how you say skill of the cast. I forgot your the guy with the rage against not dying and your keystrokes are the #deathstrokes. @Stonexx " Im a impressive wizard with skilled casting" lol

aIck

Grandmaster
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

Now then, initially the second coming of EQMS was a breath of fresh air. Ebolt-railing people with absolutely overblown ego while keeping up the silly front of being just newbs in purple with no ego praising the Jesus of SDS was genuinely silly and funny. Unfortunately that facade has deteriorated to using just newbs in purple as an excuse to being rolled while swinging dicks on an egotrip over any x v x^3. Unsurprisingly the mantras "We're the only red guild around" and "Who the fuck plays on blue factioners?" doesn't seem to be in effect anymore, as you can see EQMS on reds only when PK'ing bards 1v10 in Despise 1. 05:00 GMT -5.

Oh, how the great have fallen.

Have some fan art though~
GXRgpsk.png

Deadpool

Grandmaster
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

Now then, initially the second coming of EQMS was a breath of fresh air. Ebolt-railing people with absolutely overblown ego while keeping up the silly front of being just newbs in purple with no ego praising the Jesus of SDS was genuinely silly and funny. Unfortunately that facade has deteriorated to using just newbs in purple as an excuse to being rolled while swinging dicks on an egotrip over any x v x^3. Unsurprisingly the mantras "We're the only red guild around" and "Who the fuck plays on blue factioners?" doesn't seem to be in effect anymore, as you can see EQMS on reds only when PK'ing bards 1v10 in Despise 1. 05:00 GMT -5.

Oh, how the great have fallen.

Have some fan art though~
GXRgpsk.png

I have no problem admitting this man deserves the 1st prize.

MrTodd

Adept
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

I like EQMS because on my first meeting with them i jumped on a gate while stealthing and did a free pie, pizza and ale delivery, got paid in ebolts. Another reason that I like EQMS is because some folks says how good Lord Glutt is at brainwashing his followers and making them loyal and how we all are a bunch of bad ppl, but in fact, they never stop to talk with most of us, all they do is trash talk.

Here is what Glutt looks like after winning the award for best pvper:
stock-photo-vertical-shot-of-a-nerdy-football-player-holding-a-trophy-and-wearing-a-medal-isolated-on-white-349314479.jpg

Josh D

Grandmaster
Its a little late, but so are my e-bolt rails.

THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

I hate EQMS because they e-bolt rail me all the time. I mostly hate it because I'm wearing purple and am in their guild (wtf is a friends list?). I hate sallos because it gives my guild mates a sense of security when we are in a group, and I love being the one to remove that false feeling of with a friendly e-bolt shot to the ally next to me, because he hit me yesterday. However, I love saying it was an accident. I love telling EQMS members that I have a heal up for them, and I love them freaking out when I don't, and never intended too.

But mostly I love that EQMS rezzes players (other than $, or WERKT) when they PK and doesn't kill their pets. Sometimes even dropping $10k checks on their corpse for them to loot.

XmWALWK.png

Yeah gluts ex-girlfriend is hot, no doubt. But she left him for a black guy a week ago, guess he couldn't protect her after all.