EQMS Anniversary Contest - 1mil in prizes

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
It has been one year since the newbs in purple have returned back to UOForever and to celebrate this anniversary we are giving away 1 million gold in prizes!

The contest:

All you need to do is write at least 3 sentences on what you hate or what you love about EQMS. We are the most talked about guild on UOF, and whether you love us OR hate us, this is your chance to turn your salty/sweet opinion into straight cash homey.

The rules:

-Your entry must be at least 3 sentences
-Your entry must contain "THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY" at the top
-You must also include a picture of what you think I look like -- keep in mind, I am fat, old, and ugly.
-Contest entries must be made in this thread(thanks @MZ3K)

The judging:

The judges for this contest will be myself and a few of my IRL friends(jk I dont have any). While you ony need 3 sentences and a picture of what you think I look like, entries will be judged based on creativity and authenticity.

The prizes:

Grand Prize: 500k
2nd Place: 250k
3rd Place: 150k
4th Place: 100k
5th Place: a 30 minute conversation with Archersnon in mumble

The contest will end on April 1st....

Last edited by a moderator:

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
p.s.

We will also be hosting a 2v2 tournament sometime soon with more cash prizes for the PVPers of the shard who cannot string together 3 sentences other than "You mad. You bad. Get shit on scrub"

Swayze

Grandmaster
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY

EQMS means nothing to me, they are people who play this game wearing purple. To this day I cannot believe they have such a small guild house. I see them at brit bridge lots.

Here is what I think Glutt looks like:
0004b.jpg

P.S: I only want 5th place.

Deadpool

Grandmaster
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY:

Oh God... pressure, pressure, pressure... alright, well, it's simple, really: EQMS means many different things to me. I mean, I've never even figured out what the initials stand for. Elite Quaker Monster Squad? Ember Quiet Moose Syndrome? Egor Quite Messes Sillynanny? Who knows! But I have to say I have a love/hate thing with them. I mean I hate them and they hate me! HAHAHA... oh shit... I didn't fit the love in (that's what she said!) I do like a lot of the EQMS guys on the forums as they make me laugh. Not, Glutt, though, he once told me I was an unfunny version of Jack Merr and that hurt my soul. Anyway, I hope I win the mumble prize because that sounds just so worth it...

Here's Glutt:
large.jpg

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
THIS IS MY CUNTEST ENTRY

I love that I can drop into mumble and have a group to pvp with that doesn't rage when I EB a team mate, and still gives actual helpful advice to terribads like myself. I couldn't care less about skill so it's nice to get some dirty kills and have a giggle without people taking it seriously.

I hate that people pvm now. That shits gay and dumb and I just want to grief/pk ppl when I play UO.

@GluttonySDS and @BEN! as kids:
gG8miA7.jpg

@GluttonySDS today (lookin good m8)

hDwXIm5.jpg

drinn

Grandmaster
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY:

EQMS is the longest guild I have been in here at UOF, so it feels like an Internet family to me. Nevertheless all the bad stuff I have done to them they still decided to let me join back into guild, so I feel kinda thankful regarding that.

So I guess I have loved and hated them, which is pretty weird to be honest lol.

Glutts looks like:

nerd.jpg

Lithium149

Grandmaster
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY.

What I love about EQMS is there is some good people in the guild which I will still chat with here and there and catch up and see how they are doing IRL.

What I dislike about EQMS is that they've turned competitive PVP into whomever can rally the largest squad, with hold IDOCs to only a select few within the guild, will not offer assistance if under attack if Glutt is not online, nobody listens to a caller unless it is Glutt, even the decent PvPers decide not to play until Glutt logs on and they outnumber their opponent at a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio, can hardly hold down a PVE Champ Spawn or RDA unless they have Glutt & 20 E-Bolt cannons as back-up, their is just far too little team work or assistance unless ONE MAN is online.

And here is my vision of Lord GluttonySDS, notice all the cans of energy drinks he has crushed to keep his 20 man guild rolling until 6 am.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
THIS IS MY CONTEST ENTRY.

What I love about EQMS is there is some good people in the guild which I will still chat with here and there and catch up and see how they are doing IRL.

What I dislike about EQMS is that they've turned competitive PVP into whomever can rally the largest squad, with hold IDOCs to only a select few within the guild, will not offer assistance if under attack if Glutt is not online, nobody listens to a caller unless it is Glutt, even the decent PvPers decide not to play until Glutt logs on and they outnumber their opponent at a 2:1 or 3:1 ratio, can hardly hold down a PVE Champ Spawn or RDA unless they have Glutt & 20 E-Bolt cannons as back-up, their is just far too little team work or assistance unless ONE MAN is online.

And here is my vision of Lord GluttonySDS, notice all the cans of energy drinks he has crushed to keep his 20 man guild rolling until 6 am.

Just so you know there are no prizes awarded for being #affected but if there were, youd win em all!

Lithium149

Grandmaster
Just so you know there are no prizes awarded for being #affected but if there were, youd win em all!

I don't expect any prizes to be honest and everything I said is the absolute truth.

Sorry if the truth hurts, but quite simply put is what @Karl Sagan said, No Glutt No Glory so practically your guild enjoys waiting all day long for you to log in and play 2-3 hours and let's be honest here when you get on is pretty late and most every other crew isn't even online, sounds like good times.

Anyways, keep your rewards just simply letting you know the GOOD & THE BAD which is what you asked for.