#EndRedTrammel

Would you like to see this option removed?

• Total voters

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
He would challenge me to a 1v1 "anything goes" on wrong roof (which means his lvl 7 meta and 7x nightmare in a 14x14 arena)
Again - someone "thinking" that they know all about me.

- no im not a meta tamer
- yes the person i killed was a meta tamer

I believe this is one of the best gold sinks in the game at this time, especially now since there is a lot of action daily. The guy who said most PKs are poor, I do not agree with. Most people that PK are more than stacked with cash and insane DONO clothing items.

drasked

Grandmaster
I believe this is one of the best gold sinks in the game at this time, especially now since there is a lot of action daily. The guy who said most PKs are poor, I do not agree with. Most people that PK are more than stacked with cash and insane DONO clothing items.

It's not really a sink tho, as the person gets the money, which is weird since he chose to stat and not sell back.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
If any additional penalties are needed for reds then buyback is a perfect place to start.

Its hard to argue that 2 day stat loss is too lax when reds can buy their heads back at their own discretion. Some argue that they like receiving the 35k and that's understandable. I say let the person with the head in their backpack decide whether its stat or cash. It makes sense considering that they could do this anyway by means of a trade window.

I support fixing the easy problems first and seeing how well it works. This would certainly increase the number of reds that actually get stat'd rather than buy their way out of it.

Currently, a huge number of blue veterans have at least 1 red character on their accounts. They'll use these reds to run off blues at the end of champ spawns/RDA's. These casual reds inflate the number of reds out in the world. An ideal system would keep reds on the shard but dissuade everyone from running on a red character. This is why I support limiting buybacks. I believe that players that have a ton of red characters are the PKs that should be left standing.

Another interesting idea is to utilize account binding for reds/blues just like we do for factions. This is certain to cause outcry and I'm not sure if I support it. Its worth mentioning though. How many reds are willing to dedicate an entire account to red characters? If an entire account had to be either red or blue (with a certain threshold to be met so that 5 kills doesn't turn an entire account red) then this would limit the number of reds out there.

TLDR:
There are many ways to achieve the desired goal. I believe that players who want to primarily play red characters should not see their play styles taken away. The better approach in my mind is to increase the cost of entry for those that want to run on reds. Want to be a PK? Well are you willing to dedicate your accounts/character slots to do so? Having one red character that just buys their head back constantly is lame in my opinion. If the number of reds need to be reduced then let the truly dedicated stay and the amateurs go back to leveling their metas.

Longbeard

Apprentice
This is why I support limiting buybacks. I believe that players that have a ton of red characters are the PKs that should be left standing.
Amen brother
To add to this, theirs something seriously wrong with red factions (eqms) having a no cut zone pretty much everywhere and the insta buy back only adds to how lame and onesided these turds have it.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Amen brother
To add to this, theirs something seriously wrong with red factions (eqms) having a no cut zone pretty much everywhere and the insta buy back only adds to how lame and onesided these turds have it.

No cut?

I still don't understand people's beef with no cut. Perhaps the location should be changed but the idea of a no cut zone shouldn't bother anyone.

Its simply a pvp area where reds and blues can dick around without worrying about stat loss. Its basically an area for field fights that primarily factioners use.

There's no resources or mobs in that area so I never understood the problem with it. RDA's probably shouldn't spawn there but other than that its all good.

Longbeard

Apprentice
so blues vs reds in a dungeon the reds should not be able to be cut since they were in factions. That makes no sense at all. The only group factioning is eqms, are you guys paying shane of to get this shit changed ? or just crying about it so much that he changes it anyway since that seems to work as well.

K A Z

Grandmaster
dumb thread.. there should be no statloss at all IMO. Get over this shit already, who cares if u die in this game ? Don't be such a bunch of butthurt trammelites.

drasked

Grandmaster
I still don't understand people's beef with no cut.

The only thing i can come up with is when blues kill a red that was fully aware that he can't be statted and is playing accordingly. They come to the sour realization that they can't put the guy on the bench for 48 hrs, because you know.. fuck pvp.

Either that or it's people that have no clue about pvp trying to chime in, because you know.. fuck pvp.

lollo

Grandmaster
90% of blues get a hard on when they turn in a head. That's the main reason they wanna get rid of the no cut