#EndRedTrammel

Would you like to see this option removed?

• Total voters

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
35k , is nothing these days to the average player. #EndRedTrammel

RedTrammel.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:

Provoker

Journeyman
I mean it would make sense, if stat loss was mandatory there would be less pks running around at the same time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Longbeard

Apprentice
What you meant to say is "introduce trammel' because my guild refuses to put up a fight.
and for me I just log on one of my other 5 reds I never pay.

drasked

Grandmaster
Voted no. 35k is a decent sum for me, need to kill roughly 7-8 bards to make that amount.

A 7-8 kill to 1 death ratio seems balanced.

Baby Blue

Master
If you mean removing stat loss, I would say yes. I don't like pking but most of the pks are poor and 35k is a huge amount of gold. For example VD pk guild were casual players, they logged in, killed some and logged out. Eventually they left cos getting statted sucks.

Keep in mind that not everyone are meta pet tamers. It's easy if you can kill balrons in 2 seconds with your relics but casual players can't.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rikket_The_Rogue

Grandmaster
Let's all take a moment to appreciate that everyone wants to keep UO the way it was in some combination of UO, T2A, and Renaissance except for the rules applied to murderers. :rolleyes:

steve-o

Grandmaster
You realize it already goes upto 100k, right? It scales based off the number of murders you have.
when u get statted at 100+ kills you will get /2 the kills so it is never like this

I'm pretty sure that the system is even broken

i tried statting my red where i had to pay 100k and now he has only a few kills

u just stat yourself once (48h) when u start to pay more then 35k and u can start again with 35k for a long time

lets do 2k for each kills, at 100 kills you have to pay 200k

but mostly let's fix the buyback in various dungeons bug, dungeons should all be no buyback

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
when u get statted at 100+ kills you will get /2 the kills so it is never like this

u just stat yourself once (48h) when u start to pay more then 35k and u can start again with 35k for a long time

but mostly let's fix the buyback in various dungeons bug, dungeons should all be no buyback

Stop making posts that i like

you too Coon @Bobby123:mad:

drasked

Grandmaster

Won't this cause reds to stop buying their heads back and roll out on their red alts? Seems like a lose-lose situation.

I know i'm not paying 200k when i can just use another character.

Silly Santa

Grandmaster
+ Keep stat loss
+ No perma stat loss
+ remove the option to buy back heads...reds should have to wait until they are out of stat loss, to go pkin' again

halygon

Grandmaster
We could just keep this option and make temp stat-loss account-wide on all red characters. Three strikes you're out.

=======

Honestly though, I am not sure I follow your logic @Silly Santa. How is 35-100k not a big enough cost for being a PK and dying?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Red dies in a dungeon, they cant play that char for 48 hours.
Red dies outside of a dungeon, they must either pay 35-100k or not play for 48hours.

How anyone can say the penalties are not harsh enough for PKs must not realize the above... my favorite is when they talk about people leaving this server because of the PK problem and going to other servers. Where would they go -- UOW? uoforever? Both those shards have ZERO penalties for PKs.... UOF has by far the fairest ruleset for punishment of murderers out there.

drasked

Grandmaster
If you are going to touch the murderer system i think a complete overhaul is in order, including bounty hunting etc.

Within the current game mechanics giving statting a bigger penalty will only hinder newer and solo players while forcing others to roll even deeper. Both unfavorable if you ask me.