WTS Chainmail Tunic - Possibly one of a kind? Auction up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bromista

Grandmaster
While possibly true for anyone at any time this is not the case in this instance. DragonX is completely and totally off-base here and for the life of me I can't figure out why.

Care to elaborate, Dragon? Cite your sources or don't sling mud.

You don't even have a dog in this fight. Wtf is going on in your head bro?

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
While possibly true for anyone at any time this is not the case ipm'is instance. DragonX is completely and totally off-base here and for the life of me I can't figure out why.

Care to elaborate, Dragon? Cite your sources or don't sling mud.

You don't even have a dog in this fight. Wtf is going on in your head bro?
He brought out my fleshbender statuette auction a few days ago, halted my auction and didnt meetup or reply to pm's.

http://www.uoforum.com/threads/flesh-renderer-statuette-s-b-700k.32655/

omnom

Grandmaster
I can vouch for him being legit, but he also has a short attention span :p no skin off my back, I ended up getting the flesh renderer :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
Lol I guess....but to offer no explanation and no communication is downright shitty and will result in a lecture from me that's for damn sure. I know for a fact he does really want this particular item moreso than anyone could have wanted that awful statue (no offense it's just not for me :p)

That being said, it was a very poorly run auction and to put the item on a vendor and post its location in a publicly visible manner is a big no-no.

For what it's worth this is not an attempt to derail this thread. I'm still going to get in on the action unless the bidding gets out of hand (which it's already pretty close) and I really felt the need to defend my friends honor. Looks like it might have backfired on me...lol.

gofer

Grandmaster
Lol I guess....but to offer no explanation and no communication is downright shitty and will result in a lecture from me that's for damn sure. I know for a fact he does really want this particular item moreso than anyone could have wanted that awful statue (no offense it's just not for me :p)

That being said, it was a very poorly run auction and to put the item on a vendor and post its location in a publicly visible manner is a big no-no.

For what it's worth this is not an attempt to derail this thread. I'm still going to get in on the action unless the bidding gets out of hand (which it's already pretty close) and I really felt the need to defend my friends honor. Looks like it might have backfired on me...lol.

As you have gathered, I know both of you so I do not have a proverbial horse in the race. I recall seeing Drag's statue thread, but I only just read through the whole thing. In his defense, he seemed to run a fairly good auction given the issues and only resorted to putting (as he said in the thread) it on the vendor and stating so in the thread after PMs did not yield a desirable result. I can also attest to the fact that Drag only plays during the morning EST time. Tis RL. I am glad things were straightened out and we can continue with this auction; time will tell what occurs here.

AlyM

Grandmaster
Well guys - lemme just state how I'm gonna handle this.
Maybe R E D is a real buyer, maybe he's not.
We're gonna keep playing this until it's over.
When the time comes to it - if R E D is the highest bidder and DOES NOT show, I'll give it to the next highest.
The end.
That's the only way to play it.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
When the time comes to it - if R E D is the highest bidder and DOES NOT show, I'll give it to the next highest.
The end.
you should just pm RED and ask if hes serious, i doubt he will reply, as i see it his profile is new and private so you cant see his activitiy, plus he just bids and never says anything else, hes just here to jack and halt auctions, if you had a buyout price he would just buy it out and totally halt and stop other bidders from bidding on your auction, in my auction, his buddy scammer jenny jugs tried to push the bids higher to mess with Omnonm who is a very honest bidder btw, but i gave the statuette for 200k cheaper to omonm from 1.2 mil which he was willing to pay to 1 mil because i didnt want to consider jenny jugs and RED last bids as legitimate.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
As you have gathered, I know both of you so I do not have a proverbial horse in the race. I recall seeing Drag's statue thread, but I only just read through the whole thing. In his defense, he seemed to run a fairly good auction given the issues and only resorted to putting (as he said in the thread) it on the vendor and stating so in the thread after PMs did not yield a desirable result. I can also attest to the fact that Drag only plays during the morning EST time. Tis RL. I am glad things were straightened out and we can continue with this auction; time will tell what occurs here.
as far as i know you are top bidder at 2mil, i doubt anyone else would pay higher, you did jump the shark from 1.2mil to 2 mil, no one will contest you for the tunic for higher, it just doesnt make sense its not worth over 2mil except to you:p

Bromista

Grandmaster
I spoke with my friend today. He said he figured the statue was already gone by the time he got your message because you were impatient and threw it up on that vendor and posted its location publicly. And as much of a bunch of trammies the Aussies are and go nuts over their statues it was a safe assumption so he didn't even dignify you with a reply.

Hope that settles things and you learn a thing or two about being impatient, Dragon. That was a shoddy way of attempting to complete a transaction. You might as well have renamed your vendor "Hey come fuck this guy over" since you posted publicly.

gofer

Grandmaster
The end.

This goes back to the recent situation with a person I shall not mention bidding up an item and then pulling out, because of his/her financial situation. Naturally, this is the approach you are going to take because you want as much money as you can get. There has to be a better system for this shit; in the end, I am not going to make a fuss because you are a guildie...

I spoke with my friend today. He said he figured the statue was already gone by the time he got your message because you were impatient and threw it up on that vendor and posted its location publicly. And as much of a bunch of trammies the Aussies are and go nuts over their statues it was a safe assumption so he didn't even dignify you with a reply.

Hope that settles things and you learn a thing or two about being impatient, Dragon. That was a shoddy way of attempting to complete a transaction. You might as well have renamed your vendor "Hey come fuck this guy over" since you posted publicly.

You know I have a friendly relationship with both you and Dragon and at this point it has come down to one person's word against another's. However, no offense to you, if I was going to clear my name when my integrity was called into question, I would do so personally (as Drag did) and not through an intermediary (such as yourself on behalf of RED). My two cents on that point. In terms of this episode with Drag and RED lets just stop because I cannot "unwatch" the thread due to my vested interest in the auction, but at the same time the alerts are largely centered around that episode.

I have already decided on a course of action with regards to this auction.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Well Dragon failed in that regard because...well...he botched it. He linked and cited a poorly run auction on his part (in its entirety, I mean anyone can just take bids but it's how you handle the transaction as well) that I knew nothing about so it's only reasonable to defend my friend who I am actually going in with on the bidding of this particular item.

But yes, let's get back to the subject at hand. This item is fucking nice but is it worth 3mil+ to us? We shall see :)

R E D

Master
lol ^^^ the reason I didn't respond or buy your statue is because you gave me the better part of 1 hour to respond b4 putting it on your vendor. I had already logged for the night, but was given 45 minutes to respond b4 publicly displaying that it was on your vendor. So , I call that shitty business, and completely lost interest in even acquiring it. Don't do shitty things and shitty things wont be done to you. And I've taken this long to even respond because I personally could give fuck what you or anyone else thinks about how shit goes down. People form opinions without even knowing the entire story. Ignorant kind person.

DragonxBC

Grandmaster

i dont buy his explaination one bit, and no one would buy it for 1.5 mil off my vendor unless they wanted it more than life itself, i replied to him within a hour after he brought it out and got no response for 1.5 hours later before i put it on my vendor 5 hours later for 2 days waiting for him to buy it or message me back. like i said i think he and jenny jugs was just halting my auction to mess with Omnomn to begin with.

Not for 1 second did i believe R E D Buy out bid to begin with and everyone was claiming on my auction RED is jenny jugs alternate forum name used for canceling out his own 1.3 mil bit, it was odd both jenny jugs and RED didnt give me a respoonse after i pmed them during and after the auction, so i had to honor Omnonms 1 mil bid and give it to him instead.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
i dont buy his explaination one bit, and no one would buy it for 1.5 mil off my vendor unless they wanted it more than life itself, i replied to him within a hour after he brought it out and got no response for 1.5 hours later before i put it on my vendor 5 hours later for 2 days waiting for him to buy it or message me back. like i said i think he and jenny jugs was just halting my auction to mess with Omnomn to begin with.

Not for 1 second did i believe R E D Buy out bid to begin with and everyone was claiming on my auction RED is jenny jugs alternate forum name used for canceling out his own 1.3 mil bit, it was odd both jenny jugs and RED didnt give me a respoonse after i pmed them during and after the auction, so i had to honor Omnonms 1 mil bid and give it to him instead.
Wanted it more than life itself? That item in which you questioned if your B/O was set too low?

: rolls eyes

AlyM

Grandmaster
Let's stop discussing this and let the auction go on x_x

I've had enough drama for the rest of my life
thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.