WTS Chainmail Tunic - Possibly one of a kind? Auction up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlyM

Grandmaster
Kareem's getting antsy.
CURRENT CASH HIGH BID: R E D with 2.2M
CURRENT OTHER HIGH BID: Sonuva with his eternal love.
Sorry, eternal love not accepted.

gofer

Grandmaster
Being Kareem's friend, this is duly noted and I'll fake bid just so he makes more gold.

Ok no I won't, but you shouldn't write things like that. lol.

Everything I say is calculated. Plus, seeing as how Aly+Kareem are my guildies, I do not think they would stoop to the level of collusion.

AlyM

Grandmaster
2.3m

Edit: What day/time are you ending?
Sunday - Not dead-set time, If I bloody am busy at 9PM, it may be ten.
So, keep that in mind. Assume Sunday at AROUNNNDD 9PM.

Oh Jesus Christ that gives me time to make more gold. Welp.
I have faith in you! *roots you on*

I feel bad, I wanna kind of like, have 5 of these to be like, HERES A RARE FOR YOU, AND FOR YOU... but then it's not rare.
); I feel so bad for everyone wanting it so bad.

IN THE END, THERE IS ONLY ONE.

Not a chance on this one, Hermano. ;)
*grabs shield and popcorn*
Note: DO NOT INJURE THE SELLER(s)!

Being Kareem's friend, this is duly noted and I'll fake bid just so he makes more gold.

Ok no I won't, but you shouldn't write things like that. lol.

Now that you've said that you have to do it
...under a different name
;)
<3ilu

Everything I say is calculated. Plus, seeing as how Aly+Kareem are my guildies, I do not think they would stoop to the level of collusion.

No such.
But Karl is also my guildie.
SO I ROOT YOU BOTH ON.
YOU GUYS, CAN GET THIS!
I would love for someone I love to get this <33

DragonxBC

Grandmaster
R E D is a scam bidder, he isnt going to honor his bids, so retract your bid gofer let him get it at 2.2 mil becuz i know he wont be buying nothing.

gofer

Grandmaster
R E D is a scam bidder, he isnt going to honor his bids, so retract your bid gofer let him get it at 2.2 mil becuz i know he wont be buying nothing.

Drag, been meaning to talk to you and have not caught you on or seen you around. I appreciate the insight on RED; time will tell.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I'm going to squash this right here and right now as I know R E D personally and you are full of fucking shit sir.

gofer

Grandmaster
I'm going to squash this right here and right now as I know R E D personally and you are full of fucking shit sir.

Well it could be based on a few instances relating to personal experience considering Drag sells pets. Just saying...

Status
Not open for further replies.