WTS Chainmail Tunic - Possibly one of a kind? Auction up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlyM

Grandmaster
Good evening my kind friends.
I have what may possibly be a one of a kind super rare drop from this recent event.
I am not that interested in hoarding it like some - so I'll just go ahead and put it up for auction.
This auction will last either ONE WEEK or until I get some freaking AMAZING OFFER that I can NOT REFUSE!
Seriously though, this is rare.
7YZfk.jpg

Look at that lovely piece. You can make it look like you're hanging it from a wall... Let me demonstrate.
7Z4kR.jpg

Don't you want to hang armour from your wall?

Well, begin the bidding process.
You may offer gold, dono coins (with a value of 140,000 gold per 1,000 dono coins), or if you have something else nice to trade, I may possibly consider it.

Small disclaimer... If I'm seriously disappointed in the auction, I won't sell at all. But I have had one offer that's gracious, so you know, I don't figure this will happen.

AlyM

Grandmaster
*soils himself*
I kinda feel the same way.
I'm alittle shocked, and pleasantly surprised.
Now if someone could throw in that house I wanted on top of that, we might just have a dealll... LOL (hint...hint...cough..)

gofer

Grandmaster
I kinda feel the same way.
I'm alittle shocked, and pleasantly surprised.
Now if someone could throw in that house I wanted on top of that, we might just have a dealll... LOL (hint...hint...cough..)

Do not be greedy...

AlyM

Grandmaster
Do not be greedy...
Haha, I'm not ;)
There's no way I'm getting that house until it drops, and I doubt that'll be soon lol.
I'm super excited for any amount of money (hopefully I get a cut, right?)

What house did you want?
Meh, nuttin. I don't want the guy who own's it to see and be like, NO LOL
(hopefully he will forget to refresh it... )

Status
Not open for further replies.