WTS Chainmail Tunic - Possibly one of a kind? Auction up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Even then I wouldn't believe it... those religious folk are an unsavory kind.

Well I mean if it's JC himself trying to sell it then of course I wouldn't believe him. But if it was like something I already had and he was like hey, that's a legit one of a kind forever type thing, then yeah I'd give him the benefit of the doubt.

AlyM

Grandmaster
I didn't lose.......the item was offered to me and I said no thanks. After meeting the person selling it and seeing that it really isn't one of a kind it just wasn't the item for me. you'll get me next time bromista...but probably not

No, the item wasn't OFFERED in any way.
I came to the pits to do the trade.
You acted like a little jerk.
You did not have the money, or claimed you did not. You said you were poor and never had 6 mil.
You bid past your limits.
This all happened WAYYY before Adam posted about this not being one of a kind.
You did not say no thanks, you said I was rude.
I was being rude because you were false bidding.

This is an auction.
I place an item up, you all bid one at a time what you would like to pay.
When the auction closes, I don't give a shit if you like me or not, if you bid, you pay.
You did not.

I honestly think you deserve some punishment for the aggravation you have caused me.
I am easily stressed and you successfully stressed me out.
I just wanted to sell this stupid piece of armour.

Oh and - It's Monday! I've given you the opportunity to respond, you responded, I am moving on and selling this to the next highest bidder.
From our discussion in the docks I do not believe you will have
What would make you think this would be a one of a kind item forever?

Oh and, never once did we state that it WAS one of a kind, I put "Possibly" one of a kind.
I don't know what it is, I don't really care.
I'm not down for the house deco part. The money will help do things that the house deco cannot.

I just want this stuff with DaRift to end because of his or her false bidding.
They bid an ungodly amount which scared away other potential buyers.
Maybe someone else would have bid a lot higher if it weren't for an insanely high false bid.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Called you down to the docks just to talk shit?

Jesus. DaRift is certifiably insane.

Note to self: this is what happens to a person when they're obstinant and let someone get the best of them.

I tried to help DaRift get a reasonable price for his crap in the past and he threw my advice right back in my face with venom. He was a complete dick to anyone else he talked to and I lit his ass UP for trying to dictate the price of his goods and being a dick when he didn't get his way.

Not to mention this fake ass female persona which he worked on conveniently during the middle of this whole gender identity issue that has been popping up on the forums lately.

DaRift you better work on your new forum handle because this one is tained as fuck.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Well played AlyM.

Question is do I stick it to him and tell him to honor his bid or gtfo?

Or do I take the auction?

Decisions, decisions.

Inb4 DaRift has a friend (if such a thing exists to him) post a bid on his behalf.

make him stick to his auction imo, everyone should just withdraw all bids so when da rift doesnt pay, it will show everyone who he is.

DaRift

Apprentice
No, the item wasn't OFFERED in any way.
I came to the pits to do the trade.
You acted like a little jerk.
You did not have the money, or claimed you did not. You said you were poor and never had 6 mil.
You bid past your limits.
This all happened WAYYY before Adam posted about this not being one of a kind.
You did not say no thanks, you said I was rude.
I was being rude because you were false bidding.

This is an auction.
I place an item up, you all bid one at a time what you would like to pay.
When the auction closes, I don't give a shit if you like me or not, if you bid, you pay.
You did not.

I honestly think you deserve some punishment for the aggravation you have caused me.
I am easily stressed and you successfully stressed me out.
I just wanted to sell this stupid piece of armour.

Oh and - It's Monday! I've given you the opportunity to respond, you responded, I am moving on and selling this to the next highest bidder.
From our discussion in the docks I do not believe you will have

Oh and, never once did we state that it WAS one of a kind, I put "Possibly" one of a kind.
I don't know what it is, I don't really care.
I'm not down for the house deco part. The money will help do things that the house deco cannot.

I just want this stuff with DaRift to end because of his or her false bidding.
They bid an ungodly amount which scared away other potential buyers.
Maybe someone else would have bid a lot higher if it weren't for an insanely high false bid.

lol.......stressed out over an in game item and fake gold. jesus christ.

anyways, before we met I had already discovered that this item wasn't in fact one of a kind and it was worth nowhere near the bids being offered. I decided to meet you anyways to see what kind of person you were as I am known for my acts of charity on this server. However, the entire time you were rude and didn't pay any attention to what was going on. did you even realize that before I started saying that I didn't have the gold that I said balance right next you which showed I clearly had more than what was offered. at that point I decided that your rudeness and you being a general idiot meant that I was just going to give you the run around from that point on.

Lavos

Master

anyways, before we met I had already discovered that this item wasn't in fact one of a kind and it was worth nowhere near the bids being offered. I decided to meet you anyways to see what kind of person you were as I am known for my acts of charity on this server. However, the entire time you were rude and didn't pay any attention to what was going on. did you even realize that before I started saying that I didn't have the gold that I said balance right next you which showed I clearly had more than what was offered. at that point I decided that your rudeness and you being a general idiot meant that I was just going to give you the run around from that point on.

Lol, who are you trying to convince? Everyone here now knows what a tool you are. You should just stop talking now. Shhhhh

DragonxBC

Grandmaster

looks and sounds exactly like the excuse R E D gave me when he made a fake buyout on my fleshbender statuette for 1.5 mil.

Bryce

Adept
K. Locking this.
For those of you out there who are unfamiliar with what derailing is, prime example.
If you don't have interest regarding the terms of the seller, go elsewhere.

Really sick of these selling threads being screwed with at the expense of the person trying to sell an item.

Here is NOT the place to bicker about random shit. Abide by forum conduct, or take a self-induced break, or one made for you.

Alyssa, please go through the thread, and contact the legitimates and go from there. I'll delete the thread in 24 hours, but will leave you some time to contact those worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.