WTS Botany(+)[SHUT DOWN FOR WINTER]

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Thanks for stocking the normal hue plants yesterday! I'll have to check your store in a few days for more ;) ^_^
Anytime sir! I'll have 80 more in a couple weeks. I might have a couple left I'll stock today if I do, but that might have been the last of them for now :D

Thanks alot Frosty!

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Morning bump. Happy Friday!!

Here's what's currently available:
fYvQaVL.png

Bunnky

Grandmaster
YOU NEED MORE LOW LAYING REGULAR PLANTS ,COMPANIONS WHAT NOT ILL BUY A TON 30+
Yea tell me about it! That's all anyone wants haha. But don't worry, I have a little over 80 growing now, and I'll be planting another 80 today

Bunnky

Grandmaster
!!!!!!

edit: boo someone beat me to them lol
Haha damn sorry bud. In 9 days I'll have a total of 160 new plain hues for ya. I'm gonna put as many as I can on vendor, and I wouldn't mind holding some for you specifically if you want to buy in bulk.

Lemme know what kinds your looking for, and I'll put them in a chest for safe keeping when their grown. ;)

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Also, with the 3rd account, I'm going to be looking to purchase a new, bigger growhouse so I can pump these babies out faster!

Edit: Also, possibly a 2nd vendor. I'll most certainly keep you informed!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Bamps.

In 3 days I will be adding 80 plain hues. From campions and poppies, to ferns and bulrushes, there will be plenty to choose!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
PW poppies coming in 3 days. Atm, they are possibly reserved, but if that changes, I'll be sure to inform.

HAPPY HUMPDAY!