WTS Botany(+)[SHUT DOWN FOR WINTER]

Bunnky

Grandmaster

WINTER IS HERE!
And its gonna be a busy one for me, moving across the country in 6 months.

Ill be stopping restock on November 1, and closing my shop :( This is mostly due to just not having enough time to keep up with demand. I might still take orders, but only small ones. Im not sure what I will do with my seed vendor yet, but I may keep that going, I have enough seeds to.

I wanna thank all of you who have supported my service! Ive made so many good friends during this endeavor that I wouldn't change a thing. I've inspired a handful of people to take up the proffesion, and I couldn't be more proud to be able to say that. Im not quitting, so ill still be around for questions about gardening, or anything really.

Ill still take seeds, because ill probably pick back up next summer, and/or grow a tiny bit here and there. I also have a giant stock of plants im not sure what im gonna do with, but ill update this post a lil later.

Have a great day as always, and thank you so much for shopping @ Botany(+)! Its been a pleasure!​

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunnky

Grandmaster
^ Added Green Thorns, Orange Petals, and a couple more plants.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunnky

Grandmaster
-Added Shadow Dex Suits, and renamed shop to Botany+, for I'll add random, non plant related stuff here from time to time.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
^ Recent bugs with the Seed Box has lost me 20+ seeds :( but no matter, I'll be restocking the shop as soon as I can!

Thank you for your business :)

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Bunnky

Grandmaster
^ All shadow suits sold! Will add more in the near future.

Also restocked some new plants again today.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
^ Restocked some popular plants, and added new types as well as new hues.
Also added Gold Dex 39 AR suits 4500 per. Only 2, so get em now! :)

Thank you for your business and come again!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I will! Thanks Jack :)

-Added a couple more
Im going to retire some of these soon if they don't sell. I understand why people don't want any bright orange poppies.

*laughs*

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Thanks Sobz! Any specifics? The plains sell the quickest it seems.

Esmerelda

Neophyte
^ Recent bugs with the Seed Box has lost me 20+ seeds :( but no matter, I'll be restocking the shop as soon as I can!

Thank you for your business :)

what were the bugs? is there still a problem with the boxes?

Bunnky

Grandmaster
what were the bugs? is there still a problem with the boxes?

The bug I encountered was using UOSteam organizer to move seeds to the box.

They don't register that way. They just disappear into nothing. JoeB watched me do it, and he didn't understand it either. Our guess is UOSteam doesn't recognize the box as the seed Box, instead it sees a regular chest. My guess is, if I could actually open the chest like I would normally, the seeds would be inside the chest, rather than the seed Gump.