WTS Botany(+)[SHUT DOWN FOR WINTER]

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Added 40+ Vines! Plenty of stock available.

I also opened up a temporary gating service to Mango's, until I figure out what i wanna do :)

You can find me gating at WBB of course. :)

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Bump, plenty of stock still available.

Still working on a solution (and time) to fix my vendor location/setup a gate.

Im thinking I might move :(

Bunnky

Grandmaster
dead-plant-pots.jpg

WINTER IS COMING!
And its gonna be a busy one for me, moving across the country in 6 months.

Ill be stopping restock on November 1, and closing my shop :( This is mostly due to just not having enough time to keep up with demand. I might still take orders, but only small ones. Im not sure what I will do with my seed vendor yet, but I may keep that going, I have enough seeds to.

I wanna thank all of you who have supported my service! Ive made so many good friends during this endeavor that I wouldn't change a thing. I've inspired a handful of people to take up the proffesion, and I couldn't be more proud to be able to say that. Im not quitting, so ill still be around for questions about gardening, or anything really.

Ill still take seeds, because ill probably pick back up next summer, and/or grow a tiny bit here and there. I also have a giant stock of plants im not sure what im gonna do with, but ill update this post a lil later.

Have a great day as always, and thank you so much for shopping @ Botany(+)! Its been a pleasure!

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Sorry @lost, only got the plants themselves, couldn't get any last minute mutations before I stopped growing :(

Today is the final day my vendor will be opened. Tmrw morning im going to pull all items, and remove vendor. If there are anymore updates, ill leave them here. Thank you very much!