WTS Botany(+)[SHUT DOWN FOR WINTER]

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Sold 80 plants off vendor, so restocking will be pushed back a couple weeks.
My next stock is very colorful :p

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Bunnky do you do vines?

No I currently do not. I've thought about it, just haven't gotten around to doing it I guess. I'm not even sure what they go for, but I can find out and sell you some if you want . I'll probably put some up with my next batch too and see how well they sell.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
No I currently do not. I've thought about it, just haven't gotten around to doing it I guess. I'm not even sure what they go for, but I can find out and sell you some if you want . I'll probably put some up with my next batch too and see how well they sell.

Follow up: guildmate hooked me up with a chest full. I'm in good shape thanks!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
2 black mutations left. In a couple weeks I'll have a new mutation for sale. Check back often!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Thanks dark! Come to me first I can probably get you a discount on a bulk order ;-)

Also, last prickly pear cactus sold. New mutation coming in 2 days. Another black.

Edit : Thank you to whoever bought all the plain plants. The next restock will have a lot more plains. Yall really like them ;-)

Bunnky

Grandmaster
All vines sold. Wow and thank you! Ill be adding more shortly.

Also, Mutated Black Pampas Grass added.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Restocked plain colored plants.
Harvested and planted mutated whites today.
Expect white mutations in a lil over a week.

Thanks for your business!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
All plains sold again. The next batch I cultivate will be PURE plains. I may even add an extra bag of them.

Thank you all for your business!