WTS Botany(+)[SHUT DOWN FOR WINTER]

BeerJedi

Grandmaster
i should note, i should be happy about your main page here. the Dude behind your vendor, in the armor with the gold sword... he's mine. :p

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Bump. I promise I'll restock today.

Plains coming in the next 2 days!

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Broke a promise and didn't restock lol.. Bad day yesterday, sorry :(

I'll make another attempt at restocking today. Have a good one!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
*You failed at your attempt at restocking*
*You must wait 8 hours before using another skill*

*groan*

I'll add plains today :S

Bunnky

Grandmaster
RESTOCKED!... Finally :3

Got plain plants, vines, thorns, recall runes to seed vendor, petals and more! Come see!

Watch out too. There's a thief called "Thank You Much" roaming around.. He's pretty fail, but keep alert :)

Bunnky

Grandmaster
A sudden rush for green thorns happened, sold 800 off vendor..

I'm planting more, but i'm limited for a while. Sorry bout that!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I do not sell mutated seeds, sorry :(

I have.. about 10 people wanting bulk thorns right now. I'm planting 120 plants today which will give me 1000+ thorns, but it will be 2 weeks. Sorry for the wait, I didn't see the sudden rush for these coming.

PM me how many you want, and I will write your name down, and deliver them when available.

Again, apologies. I wasnt prepared for this lol. :O

Bunnky

Grandmaster
120 Green Snake Plants carefully planted.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
***LISTEN UP! IM DOING THIS FOR MY SANITY, AND SO YOU DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME!***
Vorpal Bunnies DO NOT offer experience for meta pets after last nights change.
If you have placed an order for thorns, and don't want them now, I understand, and thats totally fine!
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In the mean time, I'm totally cleaned out of thorns.
In 2 weeks I'll have a lil over 900, so I will continue to restock at that point, Vines included.

I didn't see this coming, and I don't think anyone else did either, so apologies for the lack of thorn product. Don't worry, I will have them as soon as I possibly can!

Thank you to all who purchased thorns off of me. :)
If you don't want them now that I've sold them to you, I'll happily buy them back :) Just throw me a PM.

As always, thank you!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Bump. I believe there's still some plains left, if not I'll restock a lil later. Petals, and atleast 1 of each plant color available. Thanks!