WTS Botany(+)[SHUT DOWN FOR WINTER]

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Hectic day yesterday, I'll try to restock today.

Big shout out to chommpers(?) and your friend for that 2v1 yesterday! I tried not to take your stuff, but I needed a shovel :( It was alot of fun and probably my favorite moment of the zombie event! I only hope my 20 spell spellbook and spear got you guys far :)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Zombies man.. Taking up all my time! Good shit, but I need a break lol.

Planted crop of 80 yesterday, also harvested black snake plant seeds. I'll add them to my mutations thread when they are grown.

I'll surely restock today, MAX tmrw. Thanks for being patient, and as always, thank you for your business!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
-Restocked Thorns
-Restocked Petals
-Restocked Bonsai Plant
-Restocked Vines
-Restocked plain and colored plants

Thank you very much!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Bloink, I've already been cleaned out on a few things, but I'll restock whatever I need to today. Thank ya!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Freshly restocked!
I've added 10 extra petals to the vendor since they are selling so fast. Thank you!
Here's whats available:

FLmj4GR.png

I won't have anymore plains for a while, about a week. Get em while they last!!!!!!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Thanks for reminding me! I'm gonna plant a bunch of oranges today, including some for the TH. Hoping I have some oranges for the blacks I have, to match :)

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Plenty of vines, petals, green thorns, and colored plants still available! I'm currently growing more plain hues.

Thank you kindly!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I got more plains coming soon I promise lol. Also planting as many bright oranges today as I can. I meant to do this earlier but I've been slacking :)

I'll also be making a post with orange and black plants for sale with a 25% Halloween discount! Stay tuned!