WTS Fattson's Flowers!

Fattson

Grandmaster
I'm really enjoying uo gardening. It's a lot of fun and I'm now selling my plants.

Big shout out to @Bunnky for helping me get started and giving me some tips and tricks.

Plants and Accessories:
Plants - 500
Water Trough - 1500
GP Keg - 3500
GC Keg - 4300

Seeds, Petals, and Vines:
Vines - 2k
Thorns - 2k for 5
Petals - 2500 for 5
Seeds lots - 2k for 10
Seeds - 250

Last edited by a moderator:

Fattson

Grandmaster
This new venture is taking off faster than anticipated. I'm now selling some seeds along with the other items.

In related news: I need to buy a seedbox!

Fattson

Grandmaster
Stocked. In the next week I'm going to separate plants and seeds into different shops. don't worry. They'll be side by side.

Fattson

Grandmaster
Done Deal! I've separated the vendors into Seeds, Petals, and Vines and the other is Plants and Accessories.

The accessories are water troughs, gp and gc kegs. Everything you need to maintain your own gardens!

Prices have been updated in the OP.

spudd

Grandmaster
Oh snaps looks like I'll be giving you all my seeds. I kill EVERY plant.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

spudd

Grandmaster
Or! Because I like you, I will give them to you lmao!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Hey thanks man! You had one of the green seeds I needed ^_^ Great vendors!

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Fattson

Grandmaster
I had no idea that plain plants sold so well! I've got a few up now and I've got entire crops that will be ready in less than two weeks.

Fattson

Grandmaster
I will have a few more plains up in less than a week. Went into mass production of plain colored plants a few days ago. So a full restock on those is happening in a couple of weeks. Until then, help yourself to the colored plants. I'm fully stocked with plenty of inventory sitting at the house.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I'm gonna make a trip over there today to make some purchases :p

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk