WTS Botany(+)[SHUT DOWN FOR WINTER]

Mango

Grandmaster
Bonsai plants coming very soon.

I still haven't figured out a pricing for these, however. I'm gonna do some vendor hunting and see if they're around, and get a general idea of what they go for.

I know they can't reproduce, the seeds are somewhat rare, and it doesn't seem like there's many on the market. Will keep you posted!

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk
I think i've seen them average around 10-15k. Theres a house NE of Empath Abbey that has some. I've also seen 1 or two around moonglow (i think NE aswell).

Bunnky

Grandmaster
MAJOR UPDATE!
iaWH7Dv.png

^_^

Ill be restocking vines once some plants sell.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
[emoji253] [emoji254] [emoji255] [emoji256] [emoji257] [emoji258] [emoji259] [emoji260] [emoji261] [emoji262] [emoji263] [emoji264] [emoji266] [emoji265] [emoji267] [emoji268] [emoji269] [emoji271] [emoji272]

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Many colors have sold! I'll be restocking them sometime tonight or tomorrow, and planting another batch of 80 as well. Thank you so much!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
-Carefully planted 80 mostly bright color set. Seems alot of them have sold already, which i did not anticipate. I'm excited to see this set.

Will add more to vendor tmrw.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Holy shit you guys cleaned me out :O

THANK YOU!!

Bonsai Trees in 2 days - 12k per.

-Added 25 Vines. Vines are now 1,999 per!
-Restocked Plants

Here's whats available:
frKVi6m.png

Working on Orange plants, sorry!
I will also restock thorns soon, and seed vendor runes.
For now you can find my seed vendor here: http://uoforum.com/threads/seeds-seeds-seeds.36907/

Ill be planting another batch today. I'm thinking at least 100-130. I didn't expect to sell out so fast. I'm doing my best! :)

Thanks ^_^

Bunnky

Grandmaster
133 plants just planted. (9:14 am EST)
100 plain, 33 colored.
Until I'm forced to restock my vendor with these, Im going to grow them to their full cycle for the seeds.
Otherwise they will be ok to sell Sunday, September 14th @ 9 am.

-159 plain hues off vendor ready for restock when needed.
-80 Bright colors set planted and growing.
-31 plants growing for seed harvesting or cross-breeding.
-54 Orange poppies growing for petal restocking. (Thanks these sell fast!)
-15 randoms for crossbreeding, and 11 Bonsai trees growing
-Filling an order for house decoration service! Will post the final product for my "portfolio" :p (78 plants)

Total of 561 plants growing or almost ready to harvest!
Don't worry if my vendor is empty, I have plenty more coming! :)
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking reserves/selling 40 PW and Black plants! http://uoforum.com/threads/selling-pw-poppies-eleears-black-campions-eleears-snowdrops.40744/

Buying all seeds you have! I would love some oranges, and cactus/Snake plants if theres any out there! http://uoforum.com/threads/wtt-seeds.41113/

Don't forget to visit my seed vendor for all your growing needs! Restocking soon: http://uoforum.com/threads/seeds-seeds-seeds.36907/

:)
OenMVjc.png
:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Don't forget to grab some plants on your way out of Trinsic tonight! ^_^

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Almost completely sold out again..

This is twice now since my mega restock (3 days ago, making that over 150 plants)..

I'm super grateful for the service I provide, but I certainly did not expect this kind of traffic!

I have 80 plains I'll be restocking tmrw, along with some colors.. But one of 2 things is going to happen..

*takes deep breath*

1. I limit my stock, just restock more frequently
Or
2. I increase my prices to keep up with keg costs, which I REALLY don't want to do, however...

It's approx 1 potion per day per plant. Sometimes 2, sometimes 0.. We'll call it even at 1.
9-12 days = 9-12 potions. We'll avg to 10.
So, 1 plant yielding atleast 1 seed is 10 potions. A keg holds 100 potions. 1 keg = 10 plants. (keep in mind this is avg keg usage. The type varies, and isn't always the same)
100 plants is 10 kegs, well say 6 poison, 4 cure primarily, for a full grow cycle.

I'm growing 5x this amount, and unless I bite into my profit and start buying kegs instead of making them, I have to stretch my stock somehow.

So, I'm going to be limiting the amount of plants I put on vendor, but will focus on keeping that amount stocked. This will enable me to keep vines in there too since they sell so well, I'd like to keep a good stock.

Working on a good system in the meantime, and look for more plants tmrw! Thank you!

Orange petals still available!
Green thorns still available!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
In 1 singular moment, my world came crashing down on me last night. I don't know what this means for my future plant business, or the game in general.. But it may change drastically. I'm sorry :'(

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Thank you Mango :)
Things worked out well, and I won't be stopping my service, however, I will be limiting my stock as stated above. My vendor may also be moving! Will keep you all updated. Thank you for the kind words of encouragement :)

Last edited by a moderator:

ShinPi

Grandmaster
Sweeeeeeet sweeeeeeeet plants thank u so much for doing that for me that was a lot of plants to harvest and bag up for one order but u did it and did it on time.. thank u and super thumbs up will defiantly be Goin back to you. Thumbs up for awesomeness

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Thanks for the business Shin! Always available to do more my friend :)