WTB /[WTT] Seeds

Bunnky

Grandmaster
oIJIq7h.png

Looking to purchase, or trade seeds.
If you have some, pm me, I might be able to take them off your hands!
Paying 300-400 per seed. 1k for rare seeds (drops from lady of the snow)

Seeds I don't need:
-Plain hues
-Bright Orange poppies
-Bright Green snake plants

LOOKING TO BUY:
Campions: None (Acquired every color)
Poppies: Bright Yellow
Snowdrops: None (Acquired every color)
Bulrushes: Bright Yellow, Bright Green, Bright Blue
Lilies: Yellow, Bright Yellow, Bright Green
Pampas Grass: Orange, Blue, Yellow, Bright Orange, Bright Yellow, Bright Green
Rushes: Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Bright Yellow, Bright Green
Elephant Ear: Red, Orange, Green, Blue, Bright Orange, Bright Green, Bright Blue
Fern: Bright Green
Ponytail Palm: Bright Orange
Small Palm: Bright Yellow
Century Plant: None (Acquired every color)
Water Plant: Bright Orange, Bright Purple
Snake Plant: Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Bright Red, Bright Orange, Bright Yellow, Bright Blue, Bright Purple
Prickly Pear Cactus: Orange, Yellow, Blue, Purple, Bright Orange, Bright Blue, Bright Purple
Barrel Cactus: Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, Purple, Bright Orange, Bright Green, Bright Blue, Bright Purple
Tribarrel Cactus: Orange, Purple, Bright Orange, Bright Blue, Bright Purple
-ALL LADY OF THE SNOW SEEDS (COMMON, UNCOMMON, RARE, EXCEPTIONAL, EXOTIC)

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Got seeds? Don't think you'll ever plant them? I'll take em, and grow them into beauties! Pm me as usual :) [emoji42]

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Was SUPER generously gifted a nice seed package yesterday by a fellow guildee. Thank you so much!

I've edited the main post.

I learned today that ladies of the snow drop seeds. I'm paying 1k each for these types.

I'm gonna figure out pricing for the plants that come from those seeds, and I'll update it on my Botany(+) post. I need to see the drop rarity to determine the sell price. I'm also going to edit this post a little later, removing the seeds I don't need anymore. Thank you all for your generous contributions!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
WTB "Lady of the Snow" seed drops. 1k per. They are labeled common, uncommon, rare, exotic, and exceptional. Thanks!

Edit: Edited main post to show seeds I have obtained. Will keep updating.

Last edited by a moderator:

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Severely lacking in small palm seeds, snake plant seeds, and ponytail seeds. PM me if you have any!

Have a great day!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Due to recent successful pollination, I will be updating this list tomorrow to reflect what I still need.

Still in heavy need of Snake Plant seeds, and Small Palm seeds!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
More successful breeding; will update list today or tmrw. Finally some new snake plant and small palm colors!

Still buying :)

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Up!

If you have seeds, don't feel like organizing them or listing them, play that organizer, throw em in a bag, and I'll look through them manually ;) thank you!