WTS Botany(+)[SHUT DOWN FOR WINTER]

Bunnky

Grandmaster
HUGE UPDATE AND MAJOR CHANGES!
Vendor has moved to Mango's Tavern Vendors! (http://uoforum.com/threads/mangos-tavern-vendors.41116)
-Updated Signature to reflect new vendor location coordinates
-Updated top banner, as well as seed banner to reflect new vendor
-Added Bonsai Plants! 12k each. (11999)
-Restocked. Heres what's available:
yFZtGt6.png

(working on more bright yellow and oranges)

My vendor is going to be slightly different from now on. I'm going to only place 1 of each plant, so I can make room for other plants/vines, and so that my stock doesn't get eaten alive XD I'll be checking vendor daily and will be restocking what I can :)

If you need bulk plants, PM me and I can surely help you out!

YOU CAN FIND MANGO GATING TO HER VENDOR AT WBB!

(click for her forum post)

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Already my stock has been hit HARD! Thank you so much! I'll be restocking again tmrw. Check back soon!

-Planted a batch of 54; 22 for Trinsic's new Town Hall, 2 crops (16 and 7) for cross-breeding and seed collection, and 9 for a customer order.

Things are looking up! Way up! I've also restocked my seed vendor, but I noticed every single plain has sold already, so I'll restock those in a couple days as well.

Also if you haven't read the new edition of the Trinsic Gourd, I highly recommend doing so. Amazing read! (http://www.uoforum.com/index.php?threads/42365/)

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Restocking today after work. Go check it out, there might be some cool plants left!

You can find my new vendor location @ Mangos Tavern Vendors. She gates all day @ WBB, and if not, you can find the coordinates in my signature! Have a great day!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Surprisingly, there's plenty of colors left! I did restock plains, though.

It actually feels good to not sell out completely.. Is that normal? Lol. Thank you!!!!!!!!!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Forum seems way faster today! I'll check stock today and see what I have available. Thank you kindly!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Got plenty of colors growing, and over 100 plains. First black ele ear popped today as well.

Reserve your mutations today for a discount before it's too late! (about 10 days remaining until all are fully grown)

Bunnky

Grandmaster
-Restocked Petals

I will restock Vines, recall runes, and more plains over the weekend. I have a huge batch that will be ready around then, so it will be easeier to do 1 big stock. Thank you for your business!

(Still many plants left!)

Bunnky

Grandmaster
If you didn't hear, Botany(+) has moved to Mango's Tavern Vendors!
http://www.uoforum.com/index.php?threads/41116/

Main post has been updated with coordinates as well. Come one come call! Plenty more plants on the way!

(moved over 100 plants off vendor the last few days, so sorry about the lack in some selection)

Thank you!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
-Restocked green thorns
-Restocked some plants
-Restocked vines
-Restocked recall runes
-Restocked bonsai plant

-Harvested over 100 plants
-Planted 50 Green Snakes for more thorns.
-Planting batch of 32 for crossbreeding/seed collection tonight.

Heres what's available:
I58rZUe.png

Now that i have a good stock, I'm slowing down a little. Ill be planting smaller crops for a while during this period. Still working on some colors.
Check back soon! Thank you!!!

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Thank you to those who have sold/traded with me over this last week, really made some progress :)