ANYONE else tired of gluttony saying anyone can do it....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
Couple things to consider.
EQMS does champs and things on their blues. Most of us "others" are blue and wish to remain that way. So they often don't attack blue eqms. If you're talking about only Brit Bridge fights..meh. Maybe. A lot of people are over that though.
So you have to find people willing to take counts and raid EQMS champs as they do others to fight like them and catch them off guard. But, people also need to keep in mind, you get 5 counts.
That's why when Trin guard has their core group they can beat eqms and have many times. We just generally don't post in the pvp section but you can see some screens in our Thread. And they suck at sea..just sayin'. Jack Scallywag killed like 6 last night trying to be pirates.
You also need dedicated callers and everyone in voice. And you need them around the clock.
I am not an Eqms hater..technically. I have applauded Glutt's ability to do the above and his marketing skills.
What I don't like, is the attitude that everyone must be what they are to make this shard fun. He doesn't get the sandbox thing.
I don't like the shittiness like trying to recruit members from guilds by lying. I don't like the cockiness that only guild is successful. Success is measured in different ways. I don't like the sneaky crap of putting spies in other guilds
I don't like his stubbornness in refusing to see why having these large zergs, especially right now, is not helping things.
I do like his veiled RP.

Tard the Paladin

Grandmaster
Well think the time has finally had to come. This isn't the best for the server but staff has kinda put us in a corner on this one. I'm proposing a 1 month alliance between all the big guild/factions. I'm in one of the bigger groups and I'm willing to start the talking. It will be a 1 month alliance where the only goal will be to kill any eqms blue or red. Take over the champs, rda's, arch demons, I doc! . You want to see people cry and quit!! This would be the most epic fall of eqms! And I GUARANTEE you eqms will fall. Only reason they are so big is because of there safety net!. Who else wants to see gluttony cry when his numbers are beat!! This alliance is just towards eqms and we won't be killing innocents (gotta keep the server alive).. pm if you are a leader of one of these factions/guild it's time to get the ball rolling and get rid of the Isis on this server!!!! Think of this as a player run event or even better think of it as "THE PURGE OF EQMS" "any eqms won't be safe not even at there own house steps"

This sounds like a ton of fun. EQMS has been asking you guys to do this for some time. Make it happen! You might discover PvP is fun!

Salsa

Grandmaster
I fought against a good 11-12 EQMS with @Malkraven @diminished, jack merr, marley and one more com and we wiped all besides one or two that bailed as soon as we killed their team mates.. Killed one each drop and had atleast 2 drops that killed 2 separate players.

Trust me.. If POWER and com ever actually got in voip together and put aside our differences just to smash EQMS, you would leave faster than you did the first time. But a.) big fights are not fun, and I'm not playing a game in my free time to not have fun.. b.) we don't get along most of the time. And c.) you don't ACTUALLY want big fights. You just want to outnumber everyone in an attempt to get a win the only way you can.
The only players in your guild that can operate alone/in small groups are MALES, and that's only because they are well known cheaters.

You're god awful at all forms of pvp. Joke.

You were in voip together and got destroyed.

Abomination

Apprentice
The whole beauty of a sandbox game is that you can do whatever you want... we choose to group up, organize, and do whatever we want -- those who try to fuck with us, we punish.
you sound like a bunch of Nerds who got bullied in high school. NO ONE WILL EVER BULLY US AGAIN PURPLE NEWBS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

tankian

Grandmaster
Right now our server is losing people. Trying out different games or other servers. Alot of people who used to do champs quit because guilds like power and eqms would take it at the end so everyone who spent all that time got nothing. Thats a big turn off for most if us. So people stopped having fun and quit login in.

Right now isnt the time for big zerg guilds to be roaming Pk'g everyone in site and stealing champs at the end. We need to keep who is still here, bring back old players and get new people coming in and dont run them off.
@GluttonySDS

we the UOF community have spoken not just in this thread but many @Shane @halygon

one post i started about the pet speed nerf sux and all the pvpers all say it is now balance and needed to be done but in another post about defense talismans, you have a few people comment on how they can kill tamers 80-90% of the time.

Last edited by a moderator:

Salsa

Grandmaster
Right now our server is losing people. Trying out different games or other servers. Alot of people who used to do champs quit because guilds like power and eqms would take it at the end so everyone who spent all that time got nothing. Thats a big turn off for most if us. So people stopped having fun and quit login in.

I agree in principle, and hope steps are made to bring back the player base back, because it's not a good time. The reality is, those guilds complaining, on this forum about EQMS, are the same guild ganking people on that new shard. Same guild that was doing it before EQMS re-arrived and pretended they were OK at pvp.

It's 2016 UO. Big guilds/group chat are essential for end game material.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
*Sighs*

This entire thread is a waste of time. It might happen for a few days, maybe a week, but at the end of it only those who are well versed in the ways will prevail and that is completely obvious who will remain. Pretty much like a thief, where he/she can die over and over, eventually the thief will come out on top because that is all she/he knows.

The only way to delay this problem would be to change closest target / ebolt rails, but even then, there would be something else that will be revealed which causes just as many problems. The cure is to change the mindset of players and the only cure at that.

Pissing into the wind will just get you covered in... piss....

drasked

Grandmaster
I will lend my ebolt to any group seriously trying to oppose EQMS. I doubt any of the good callers can be bothered or any of the pixel lords interested in taking up this task financially tho.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
It appears no one can stop us then eh? Everyone would rather die and cry then group up and try.... very sad, very very sad indeed.

EQMS wins again:

George-Bush-Mission-accomplished.jpg

girana

Grandmaster
one post i started about the pet speed nerf sux and all the pvpers all say it is now balance and needed to be done but in another post about defense talismans, you have a few people comment on how they can kill tamers 80-90% of the time.

only reason they wanted the petspeed nerf was because @steve-o owned them too hard noone else was using Dragon in field.

ton loc

Master
You're god awful at all forms of pvp. Joke.

You were in voip together and got destroyed.
Lol. God damn you're dumb as hell.. Are you even aware of what fights I'm talking about? Because I doubt it. If you did, you wouldn't be making yourself look like an idiot right now..

..well no, I take that back. You're always making yourself look like an idiot.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Lol. God damn you're dumb as hell.. Are you even aware of what fights I'm talking about? Because I doubt it. If you did, you wouldn't be making yourself look like an idiot right now..

..well no, I take that back. You're always making yourself look like an idiot.

Hey thanks for making a comeback to UOF last night, getting shit on badly, and rage logging 30minutes later... #defeated.

ton loc

Master
Same guild that was doing it before EQMS re-arrived and pretended they were OK at pvp.
I seriously lol'ed at this.
EQMS.. Always talking shit, never accepting challenges. You and your guild are low teir. Very low.

I'd be embarrassed to be in a guild led by such a *****/represented by a trash can like yourself. Phew

Status
Not open for further replies.