Why are you playing UO?

I play because it has a variety of what I could do. Either get on my two pvmers and farm in dangerous places or get on my pvpers and either kill (or die by) assholes or just get on my red if I feel fiesty and kill some pvmers once in a while when I need to let steam out (or also die). Then I got my vendors I have to stock daily and great people in the alliance I am in (and others that are not apart of the alliance) to play with and talk with in ts. there is more to this game then being a jerk and trying to tell people they have to play like you, so you can be happy here. If you don't like what uof has become, the goodbye and hopefully you find the server that meets all your needs.

Liberty

Grandmaster
Again, both of you stop with the back and forth and personal attacks, this isn't the place for it.

wreckognize

Grandmaster
it's basically an online version of ultima 8 pagan. for me it's a way to continue on a quest I started in my pre-teens; to collect and hoard items that I haven't seen before and store them in a place of my choosing. In this case it's even better because I can store them in a place where actual other people might walk by and see them, thus knowing exactly how cool I am. It's perfect.

Darkarna

Grandmaster
I play because Ultima Online was without a shadow of a doubt, the first MMO I ever played. Many people might agree with me that we grew up with Ultima Online, it has become a part of the family and it does not matter how far you can walk away, one will always revisit to see how the family is doing.

Khaladon

Master
I play because Ultima Online was without a shadow of a doubt, the first MMO I ever played. Many people might agree with me that we grew up with Ultima Online, it has become a part of the family and it does not matter how far you can walk away, one will always revisit to see how the family is doing.
THIS!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
IS this one of those "you don't play how i play, so why do you even play at all?" threads?
Here.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
I play UO for:

a.) the rush that comes from PVP knowing if you die there is risk(losing your loot, being statted)
b.) the politics of sandbox game
c.) seeing the people who die to EQMS cry about dying in a PVP game
d.) showing people who are new to UO or PVP how much fun this game can be if youre killing other players instead of killing your 8000th demon
e.) winning against "l33t" players with newbs
f.) playing with IRL friends and my e-friends