Wand Usage?

Baby Blue

Master
This game changed to who got more wands firehorns to loose, it's fuckin stupid item based shit
It's not just wands and firehorns. There's pvm relics that works for dungeon pvp, blessed weapons, 720 skill cap etc. I'm not a fan of item based pvp but it is what it is. I think pvp will always be more or less item based.

I like wands personally but I don't know if wands are good for the shard, especially I don't like how wands are factions only. Right now non factioner players can't even learn how to use wands which will increase skill gap between good and bad players. At least greater heal and heal wands should be available for everyone. I mean why not?

Last edited by a moderator:

toddyboi

Master
Ive never seen anyone weaken wand + firehorn here.

And if youre dieing to a horn mage on the run, then youre pretty fucking bad. They cant stun so you can gheal w.e the fuck you want. You can run beside an animal and then the firehorn does no damage.

If you find you are dieing, you probably suck at positioning.

If you think it should be on the same cooldown as wands then you are ********. You give up 200 skill points to use a firehorn when purple pots, and lightning wands both do more damage PLUS youd have stun on another template.

Literally the ONLY thing that youd have is an interrupt for 200 skill points... might as well nix the template all together at that point.

Heres a thought, turn down the suck, learn to heal , learn to position yourself against them (close to teammates), then they arent a problem.
So you're saying if someone is within 12 tiles of a wand/horn sync and die they're bad? Lol. Boring pvp, its just going to turn into who drops wand syncs faster. Also lil fella you've died to plenty of on the run syncs so stop with the agatude.