Wand Usage?

Peav

Grandmaster
With regards to "this", im too much of a 'purist' to let macros play for me.

My fans who straight up think "razor" = automation, are the same players who will run dungeons 4-10 deep to kill solo players (both MAGA and EQMS) simply cause they hate the threat of a grey screen, along with abusing broken templates such as fire horn/1 button wand syncs.

I use razor (vanilla, no tree hacks, no delay macros etc), simply cause I play the old UO. I don't rely on target macros to play for me, or easy shift/mouse bar pulling.

If 99% of pvpers use sallos, and the real ego driven ones only play in groups and 'adapt' with say fire horn templates, does it not speak volumes of the toxic mentality of these players?

Oh an peav, everytime I've killed your pvp tamer (lol), you've came back with your buddies.

shout out to all your fans ! yeah the two of you somewhere in uof irc.
plus i don't recall dying to you on my pvper tamer, but whatever makes you happy.
enjoy yourself as the 1% of the community bud.
take care

Baby Blue

Master
What is more casual than 1 button drops?
These guys are trying to make the game as hard as possible. What is easier for a new pvper: do one button drops or use so many different hotkeys and not even time it right? Think about it please.

Btw, I heard some dexxers aren't even using any buttons. So what's the deal? It's harder to be a mage and do one button drops anyway.

Arch Enemy

Grandmaster
i m complaining being able to do 74dmg on the run is ******** (explo pot, firehorn + wand). The entering barrier for pvp is already so high that new/returning pvp players only got the choise join eqms or quit.

I agree that being able to do so much damage without even stopping is absolutely ********, but I don't agree that joining EQMS is the only choice if someone wants to PvP.

In my opinion, wands should be removed completely. It's funny how so many hardcore UOR players complain about how gay AoS is and how it ruined everything with item based PvP, yet here we are on the biggest free to play UOR server that has ever existed, and the majority of the community has basically said that they want more item based pvp by introducing wands. Might as well add invis, teleport, and magic reflect jewels next.

Deriz

Grandmaster
So much retardation comes out of you it is incredible.

, simply cause I play the old UO. I don't rely on target macros to play for me, or easy shift/mouse bar pulling. .

This moron plays a closest target attack last dexxer , so yes he relies SOLELY on closest target and attack last macros. Along with automated purple pots , poisoning scripts for dp weps, etc etc etc.

He also plays on one of the only clients that have the easy bar pull hotkeys (steam/razor)

Pretty funny to see all the morons crying about wands and firehorns. Easy solution, gheal wand. They cant fucking stun you, so there is no chance youll die anyways on a run forever dexxer at the first sight of damage like you play anyways.

Also @Arch Enemy wands are no more item based pvp than using a Vanq wep. You can still just do just fine without wands (and I do) however in AoS you cant do fuck all without all the increased casting speed items etc etc.

The comparison is ridiculous.

Not to mention none of the people whining about it faction, so why should we care about your opinion? Just have your fun killing 0 wrestle bards.

ton loc

Master
Either wands or firehorns. Having both is fucking ridiculous.. and the whole "use a gheal wand" argument is just as stupid, as all of the damage hits at one time and is damn near impossible to know who it's on til they're dead.

Fix this shit ASAP.

Deriz

Grandmaster
lol, simple fix for firehorns. Stand beside someone it does next to no damage. I fought Josh compton and some other noob 2v1 both of them on horn mages doing lightning wand firehorn drops. I was on an alchy dexxer. Id just let them drop on me and run beside a couple animals, their lightning sync would have 0 chance to kill me, or even come close.

Simple fix to lightning wands - Heal the damage, they do much less than an ebolt

Firehorn mages cant stun, so theres another thing not to worry about.

ton loc

Master
lol, simple fix for firehorns. Stand beside someone it does next to no damage. I fought Josh compton and some other noob 2v1 both of them on horn mages doing lightning wand firehorn drops. I was on an alchy dexxer. Id just let them drop on me and run beside a couple animals, their lightning sync would have 0 chance to kill me, or even come close. - dumb fix

Simple fix to lightning wands - Heal the damage, they do much less than an ebolt - I never said I wanted wands removed, specifically. I enjoy them.

Firehorn mages cant stun, so theres another thing not to worry about. - who cares about stun when you're doing that much damage on the run..?

Deriz

Grandmaster
There should be a cool down between horn/wand, it's abit OP.

If they put a cooldown it should only be like 1 second. Any more than that and you might as well be an alchy mage. You already give up a ton playing that template, and it really isnt hard to fight at all.