Voice Unheard? Time for more staff!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Snickle

Grandmaster
I never even reobjective.s that are 5+ pages deep. Too much time wasted throwing back and forth the same ideas (and insults) that are just worded differently.
Kind of exactly like this...
@Swayze ... If these are the type of threads you're talking about being wrongfully deleted, you're just too big a fan of debating and having the last word. And a forum addict ;)
It's impossible and unrealistic to expect staff to monitor these types of threads. The point has been made. Now it's just proving who is wittier.
This thread should be deleted. It's beyond its constrictive objective.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Kind of exactly like this...
@Swayze ... If these are the type of threads you're talking about being wrongfully deleted, you're just too big a fan of debating and having the last word. And a forum addict ;)
It's impossible and unrealistic to expect staff to monitor these types of threads. The point has been made. Now it's just proving who is wittier.
This thread should be deleted. It's beyond its constrictive objective.

Deleted???

b-b-but my liiikkkkkeessssssss

Skye Wolfbane

Governor of Trinsic
@Messremb You don't know the whole story either so assuming Shane's version is wrong is not better. In the end, no one forced anyone to leave. That's a choice.

I've said this 100 times and I'll repeat it again. The F&R forum was removed. Yes. But the PvP forum is still there and essentially the same exact thing with little to no moderation there. What the hell is the difference, just because the words flames and rants are on the thread?
However, there's no need to personally insult people. And those thread will be locked and will deleted. And no, I won't necessarily write a long post to explain why each thread or post is deleted, @Swayze . The assumption may be: Rules broken, post deleted. The person generally is told why it was deleted in a PM fashion.

What happens is one person gets their feelings hurt, or doesn't feel as if enough attention was given to their issue and suddenly everything is horrible in the UOF world and that's just not the case.

You want more moderation? Done. Thread locked. It's run its course and now completely off topic. Explanation given.

Status
Not open for further replies.