Training your meta-pet!

Strife

Master
what level taming is needed to control meta pets
Basically 50 to start, but the taming requirements increase as you level your pet. Check out the rest of this thread, as I am sure Dwayne linked the thread with all the details!

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Just got mine! It was level 4 when I bought. After a couple of hours of training I can see that relics are going to be huge for helping with training. The additional damage from molten and talons helps speed up gains a lot and that is with both relics still very low level.

Strife

Master
Just got mine! It was level 4 when I bought. After a couple of hours of training I can see that relics are going to be huge for helping with training. The additional damage from molten and talons helps speed up gains a lot and that is with both relics still very low level.
The only problem is buying a meta stone annnnnd finding a relic for sale lol

Strife

Master
True I actually think relics are way underpriced since each egg can have upto four relics and yet they seem more rare than dragons and well they are awesome.
I would imagine they'll go up soon. The meta stone costing 3 mill is a nice bottleneck lol

Kaching

Master
So update on my status, I took my lvl 4 meta back to khaldun w/o his WW companion thinking i'd let him suck up more of the xp and see how it goes... wow watching his dmg, it so minimal.. ended up going back to just fighting with him @ dragons/drakes/young dragons/efreets etc

Strife

Master
So update on my status, I took my lvl 4 meta back to khaldun w/o his WW companion thinking i'd let him suck up more of the xp and see how it goes... wow watching his dmg, it so minimal.. ended up going back to just fighting with him @ dragons/drakes/young dragons/efreets etc
Its sad because its 750k XP till your out of that level lol

Strife

Master
To be honest I have never kept track lol I am scared to do it because it will tell me how many hours I have to kill daemons for :(

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
I'm at 250/750k now. Haven't had much time to play lately, but looking forward to level 5. Swamp dragon is no fun!

edit: I need a relic or two lol

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I want there to be more relics. Should be like 10 to choose from. Still can only use 4 but will go a long way to making our pets more individual.

Ie. An aura like ice mobs, a poison resist, a concussion blow one, stealthing one, summoning one where little Dragon (lava lizards imps) are spawned... etc.

Strife

Master
I want there to be more relics. Should be like 10 to choose from. Still can only use 4 but will go a long way to making our pets more individual.

Ie. An aura like ice mobs, a poison resist, a concussion blow one, stealthing one, summoning one where little Dragon (lava lizards imps) are spawned... etc.
I like the poison resistance one. Give it levels that can only resist specific poisons, so by the time you hit level 10 you can resist almost all poisons except some leathal perhaps. Good idea! I am sure as time goes on Adam will come up with new ideas for Relics.

Hell, I just want a relic lol I have the wealth one, but would love a damage oriented one :(

Belge

Grandmaster
I just made stage 5 today. Young dragon stage seems better, although having only 100 Taming / 110 Lore, the pet was very unresponsive. I just ate a 115 lore and will do 110 taming, maybe 115.. *shrugs*.. anyways, glad that last stage is over. Gonna take it easy now and farm regular mobs for awhile :)

Strife

Master
Out of curiosity because I don't recall off the top of my head, whats the stats @ Stage 5?
If I remember from loring all the stage 5's ive seen its very close to a normal dragon. Just it has elevated skills to around 110 I think or maybe more. The best part is his melee attacks should increase and his AR goes up to 65 I think.

steve-o

Grandmaster
Don't you think that gold relic is really bad? the drop rate is really low and the exp is so slow that you will never get to lvl 10