Training your meta-pet!

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Anytime. It's a long journey with these guys but they're fun for sure. I hit stage 4 last week! Takes dedication...and patience lol

Strife

Master
Well, I made it to stage 3 failry quickly. Grinding mobs that cant cure poison lol. Now for the long 250k to my swampy dragon lol

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
I did orcs at stage 3, Orc fort and orc cave. Most of them have low armor, some have no armor. None cast spells with the exception of the orc mage. I also did stuff like ettins/ogres/trolls/cyclops

Strife

Master
kk 250k is so much lol. I just want it to hit young dragon stage so I can use it for normalish farming

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Yeah 250k isn't bad, you should get there in a few days if you go hardcore. I'm on stage 4, 140k points in...getting tired of grinding lol

Dwyane Wade

Grandmaster
Yeah my guy casts magic and also does firebreath, but he doesn't do poison on hit anymore. Kinda an even tradeoff imo. And yeah Savo is a beast haha

Strife

Master
Ive been training my guy, but I've noticed he doesn't regen stamina anymore. I fed him, hes full health but is having trouble getting over 40 stamina lol.

EDIT - never mind, I'm fighting ettins, ogres and trolls and I am pretty sure they all use maces so his stamina is getting drained.

Last edited by a moderator:

Belge

Grandmaster
Day-2 for me, I'm at stage 3 - 65k/250k... not looking forward to that next 750k swamp dragon stage :(

Strife

Master
Yeah I am a sad Panda. Trixia just go to stage 5 and he/she said stage 4 was hell because the swampy cant kill as much so farming larger mobs can be a pain lol

Strife

Master
Do you guys think having some relics that help damage would help much with the speed of experience gain?

Well the golden one would always be nice cuz gold is good lol. The rest can never hurt cuz its free damage and exp (I think).

TheFallen

Grandmaster
They say that the relics themselves train as well. I would love to have a more detailed we Panasonic of stuff like that but oh well I guess I'll just have to get them all and try them.

Strife

Master
Well that's why I started this thread. Hopefully to get people talking about the Meta Pet items and farming tips/tricks, etc.

lost

Grandmaster
Good post, wonder how discordance will help with mitigating dmg but it'll also lower hp.

Bunnky

Grandmaster
Good post, wonder how discordance will help with mitigating dmg but it'll also lower hp.
Good question.. I've seen alot of people macroing disco lately.. Wonder if there's any correlation.

Sent from my LGMS323 using Tapatalk