The Official UO Forever Real Life Picture Thread!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Here's me and stuff... figure i'll contribute.
12042834_1646828642272645_2734673295954913462_n.jpg

2zyakjs.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Bromista

Grandmaster
Gene_Thinks_Summer_Is_Awful_Because_Of_The_Press.jpg

Very impressive man!, how large is your group?

I debating taking the same trek but have always cowardly backed down. We have the Ice Age Trail here in Wisconsin and I plan on doing the length of that next year but its nothing in comparison.

What have you been wearing for shoes and hows has the weather been to you? Any stories you wish to share?
Certainly not open-toed footware FFS
res_1442865384266.jpg

Your crime against masculinity will not go unpunished.

GimpCent

Grandmaster
Certainly not open-toed footware FFS
res_1442865384266.jpg

Your crime against masculinity will not go unpunished.

My girlfriend is trying tomake me wear shorts and shit, sadly sometimes successfully. If it was totally up to me I would still be wearing my combat shoes everyday all day.

New-Men-s-SWAT-U-S-Tactical-font-b-Boots-b-font-Hiking-Climbing-Shoes-Outdoor.jpg

The thing is I am getting old and I can't crack the whip as hard on these bitches anymore. Some fights have me walking out of the house in shorts and flip-flops. I am resisting the best I can my friend. I need your support and not hate in times like these. Thankfully winter is here so I believe i am safe for the season.

As if you even care about my plight! Asshole!

http://www.gifwave.com/media/9266_angry-mean-girls-*****-funny-driving.gif

And stop looking at other males feet; you creep!

Last edited by a moderator:

Rizzen

Neophyte

Fairly recent photo with my Black Vulture friend.

Older pic when I played UO back in 98 when there were server wars that didn't save an hour before daily server down. USMC Avionics Tech aboard the U.S.S. Saipan.

Status
Not open for further replies.