The Meta Dexxer's Lounge and Beard Bar

Choppin Hoe's

Journeyman
With the Beserker Talisman is it best to have a crappy weapon so I can hit the monster a bunch of times?
If that's not the case is a Slayer weapon the best option?

Bromista

Grandmaster
I wish dexers could use the gold relic. I wouldn't mind having a mob turning on a paragon on me. Why do pets get all the fun?
What you'll need to do is

A. Make a tamer

B. Get a meta pet

C. Eat a gold relic

D. Turn shit para

E. Gate dexer in

What would be so hard about that? Lol

Joking aside gold relic would be a cool addition for dexers IMO.

Korgil

Neophyte
So can Talimans be sold or transferred to another character? Or is it which ever character builds it lives with it forever? I couldn't find that info with my first searches.

Delvorin

Grandmaster
So my tali is lvl 5 now, almost 6. Been thinking over the relic slots and if I should save up for the double strike first or buy phase shift and tread as soon as I can. Anyone have a suggestion? I was thinking buying the 2 cheaper ones would help me kill things faster and make money faster to save up for the double strike.

Zoobler

Grandmaster
Infectious and phase won't help you kill faster. Tread or ds are really the two I would focus on getting. The other two are just kinda neat bonuses IMO

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Infectious and phase won't help you kill faster. Tread or ds are really the two I would focus on getting. The other two are just kinda neat bonuses IMO

Ahhh ok. Well that's what I was thinking. infectious definitely was going for last. maybe ill get a tread then a ds or something.

Ripstas

Master
I have all the relics. Infectious was my first applied. It is the slowest to level and gives no "real" bonus to leveling it. DS gains faster than any other relic. Tread is macroable but takes about 5-6 days of straight macroing. Ps is good but takes awhile to figure it out.

Currently lvl 8 infectious. Lvl 9 ds. Lvl 5 or 6 phase shift and level 8 or 9 tread.

Btw I macroed infectious to lvl 6 before applying any other relic.

Delvorin

Grandmaster
Thanks Fattson and Ripstas. I'll be saving up for a double strike. If I plan on emptying all my accounts, still need like 2 mill if it's going for around 5-6mill.

sampsonized

Master
Joined the club as of today gentlemen. I went with berserker! Why do so many meta dexxers I see around join factions? Is there a benefit or is that just to spice things up a bit?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ripstas

Master
If you kill your factions mob it doesn't Agro you. Also killing the other factions mobs allows you to farm silver. Eventually you can get your bloody explosion relic this way