The Meta Dexxer's Lounge and Beard Bar

halv

Grandmaster
After raising cap you can have around 23% Magery and use magic reflect scrolls. But with this template you can't hide, invis scrolls don't work, even Magic reflect fizzles a lot. I dropped LJ after a while and got 65% magery and 55% meditation, because a berzerker is not using armor or just slayer leather and will get 0.68 mana points per second when wearing meddable armor and not meditating.

Bring tax

Apprentice
After raising cap you can have around 23% Magery and use magic reflect scrolls. But with this template you can't hide, invis scrolls don't work, even Magic reflect fizzles a lot. I dropped LJ after a while and got 65% magery and 55% meditation, because a berzerker is not using armor or just slayer leather and will get 0.68 mana points per second when wearing meddable armor and not meditating.

I thought raising cap using PS only raises the cap for that skill?

Young Star

Grandmaster
I thought raising cap using PS only raises the cap for that skill?
The individual skill that you applied the power scrolls for can go above GM but if you don't you can use that extra space in a different skill that isn't GM. So once they get a skill up to 120 they can drop that skill and use the 20 extra towards something else that isn't GM, like 20 pts in magery to cast some low level spells and use spell scrolls. Your total skill cap gets raised with the power scroll but you are free to use that space for any skill as long as that skill isn't at its individual cap.

blastro

Novice
Don’t let this thread die! I just started a berserker and I am currently running with
LJ Hiding Resist Heal Anat Tact Swords.
I’m level 1 and I’m just trying to find my groove and figure out what I want to kill. So far Demons have been my favorite but after reading this post for about an hour I have a lot of new things I want to try! I am interested in slayer armor but I don’t know if it’s something I will want to use because I die a lot I have been thinking about dropping LJ for poisoning so I can just always have a dp katana to keep mobs poisoned and stop them from casting as many spells and to also chase off PKs. I do love the big LJ hits though, my main question is if I poison the mobs does it take away from the experience I would gain off that mob or does all the damage from my poison and melee = experience gained?