Stealable Rares List + Timer

Bromista

Grandmaster
That's good that you guys have learned not to bite the hand that feeds you. Because that shit was looking realllll silly. Not a good look for anyone.

I can't say for sure that you were close to being banned just an honest guess but really..how do you think all that looked to staff?

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Well if dragging spawn is the best card you can play, I'd say you're closer to LHR status than anyone.

hey if dragging spawn was the best card i could play, you shouldnt have been dead on both your chars when coon died earlier.

7 guildys around you lol....

Bromista

Grandmaster
LOL how do you expect anyone to heal through two people determined to waste their time on someone who just wasn't worth it?

Oh I'm sorry Rokstedi was only killed by Ares. Big whoop.

I knew target was on me but I didn't tell anyone about it. I took it like a man. A lesson for both of you to put into practice when you don't get your way.

Akillah

Grandmaster
I came here for the potted cactus and I feel this thread supplied enough laughter for the night,
many thanks for the revamp

TriXa

Grandmaster
Just for the Info most of these Spots are still the same.. But that Thread was written in April and now we got what ?????
So times are shifted like 5x allready.. but yea you are right i better deleted. this thread.

TriXa

Grandmaster
why owned ? i was well known about it. :) and these spots are not a secret. it is just for the lazy people that are to Lazy to check this Spots these are to lazy to check all other ressources to. So they never find them because they to lazy to check it out. i hope my lazy explain was lazy enough.