Stealable Rares List + Timer

Bromista

Grandmaster
actually dude, your the one that's mad lol, u raged when i killed you i just posted these making fun of trixa, i dont check none of them and wasnt taming them months before i took my break, so don't talk about things you know nothing about lol. omnom is my guildy and he wouldnt take nothing from me period. and i wouldnt be mad if he got them all =D
And I just have to address one more thing. Any time I was in TS it was timers this timers that, you mind checking on that beetle I'm not going to be online. Right smack in the middle of the 6-8 weeks you were inactive on UOF and playing other servers. If it was happening then it was always happening or you would have lost your timers.

Why would I talk about something I don't know about? I leave that shit for old azz and LHR.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
And I just have to address one more thing. Any time I was in TS it was timers this timers that, you mind checking on that beetle I'm not going to be online. Right smack in the middle of the 6-8 weeks you were inactive on UOF and playing other servers. If it was happening then it was always happening or you would have lost your timers.

Why would I talk about something I don't know about? I leave that shit for old azz and LHR.

does omnom have a beetle?

does omnom have a nightbear?

has omnom ever got the bridle?

there you have it, obviously not mad hes taking shit from me he never has.

therefore your speaking about what you don't know about.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I'm talking about your beef with Kareem and V3p, otherwise you probably wouldn't even be participating in this feud. Obviously for you this about much more than rares.

You're mad that you talked about timers amongst members of your guild that left when you guys left the server, and that the information has been put to good use since you've been gone. Don't act like you don't know what this is about.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Telling you to stfu when you half-heartedly apologized for killing me because I joined the enemy is raging?

You called me a baby. You have no room to talk. You have a member of staff in your guild and you have gotten rich off of insider info but that still isn't enough for you. You guys made a big stink during that Lord British event because your insider information was nullified, thus not allowing you to take 6 our of the top 10 places in the event.

Not only was your guild terribly inactive after I joined but you guys are getting into spats with staff left and right over this kind of stuff and you're playing with fire. Two biggest reasons I had to pack my shit up and leave. Can't play with a guild that only comes to the server for timers/events and is on the verge of getting *****-slapped by staff.

Who is the baby? Ohhhh right. You know not to play forum warrior with me. Don't even try.

lol bromista just read this one you are such a baby dude! if you know someone with insider info that would be cool dude let me know lol. i can assure you as far as i know, no on in my guild is or was staff while you were in here.

you didnt leave the guild because of anything other then you wanted to be able to get powerscrolls dude!

and you practically begged us not to hate you and ASKED our persmission to leave.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I'm talking about your beef with Kareem and V3p, otherwise you probably wouldn't even be participating in this feud. Obviously for you this about much more than rares.

You're mad that you talked about timers amongst members of your guild that left when you guys left the server, and that the information has been put to good use since you've been gone. Don't act like you don't know what this is about.

my beef with kareem was before i even took the break , and yes i don't like him, i dont care who tamed what while i was gone. i wasnt taming those pets long before i took my break like i said before. i only tamed pure nightbear and deathbeetle, thats it dude.

he didnt just tame pets while i was gone, he tried to gank me at a spawn while i was still playing you know this. dont pretend you dont.

Bromista

Grandmaster
my beef with kareem was before i even took the break , and yes i don't like him, i dont care who tamed what while i was gone. i wasnt taming those pets long before i took my break like i said before. i only tamed pure nightbear and deathbeetle, thats it dude.

he didnt just tame pets while i was gone, he tried to gank me at a spawn while i was still playing you know this. dont pretend you dont.
Actually I really don't know what you're referring to. At champ spawns you mean?

Bromista

Grandmaster
lol bromista just read this one you are such a baby dude! if you know someone with insider info that would be cool dude let me know lol. i can assure you as far as i know, no on in my guild is or was staff while you were in here.

you didnt leave the guild because of anything other then you wanted to be able to get powerscrolls dude!

and you practically begged us not to hate you and ASKED our persmission to leave.
I just wanted to make sure I didn't leave on bad terms. And that was accomplished. But you greatly assisted in burning that bridge last night when you ran your mouth. Why would anyone have to beg to leave a guild? That's foolish.

But anywho, Nihilism is the staff member in your guild that has been feeding you insider info for as long as he has been a part of it. You asked for it, now it's out there. Of course staff knows that this is the case but by and large the community doesn't. Looks like that's about to change.

All your griping leads me to believe that there is no bigger baby on UOF than yourself. You have the "they'll regret the day the messed with me" mentality worse than anyone else here and that's a fact. It's plain for all to see.

We had some good times, but I really needed a guild to champ with. It's not that I couldn't get scrolls without you guys, but it helps to have a guild that doesn't spread themselves as thin as $ does to be able to produce scrolls on a regular basis.

A guild with reds is pretty important too. Another thing $ lacked and that's coming from a Trammy. Now that I have 10 char slots my pk count is going to start climbing but that's a different story for a different day. You'll meet them soon enough if you bother to play this server for more than a week before moving onto the next thing.

End of story. I thought you knew better than to challenge me but I guess I was wrong.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I just wanted to make sure I didn't leave on bad terms. And that was accomplished. But you greatly assisted in burning that bridge last night when you ran your mouth. Why would anyone have to beg to leave a guild? That's foolish.

But anywho, Nihilism is the staff member in your guild that has been feeding you insider info for as long as he has been a part of it. You asked for it, now it's out there. Of course staff knows that this is the case but by and large the community doesn't. Looks like that's about to change.

All your griping leads me to believe that there is no bigger baby on UOF than yourself. You have the "they'll regret the day the messed with me" mentality worse than anyone else here and that's a fact. It's plain for all to see.

We had some good times, but I really needed a guild to champ with. It's not that I couldn't get scrolls without you guys, but it helps to have a guild that doesn't spread themselves as thin as $ does to be able to produce scrolls on a regular basis.

A guild with reds is pretty important too. Another thing $ lacked.

End of story. I thought you knew better than to challenge me but I guess I was wrong.

nihilist is he is staff now, i wouldnt know he hasnt been in our teamspeak for probally 2 months, he wasnt staff at the time when he did frequent our teamspeak and by frequent probally once a month, so in that you are wrong, and talking way out of your turn lol

and dude fact is I wasnt even ganna attack you, you attacked us first. so i killed you and you raged and are still raging.

you did leave on good terms, but that doesnt mean im going to stand there and watch you heal people im fighitng and attack my guildmates lol, i even tried to tell you no hard feelings afterwards, when you are in fact the one who started it lol.

guarentee if you just stood there and watched your guildys die, i wouldnt have killed you.

halygon

Grandmaster
Now that I have 10 char slots my pk count is going to start climbing but that's a different story for a different day. You'll meet them soon enough if you bother to play this server for more than a week before moving onto the next thing.
Wait!! You PvP??

Bromista

Grandmaster
nihilist is he is staff now, i wouldnt know he hasnt been in our teamspeak for probally 2 months, he wasnt staff at the time when he did frequent our teamspeak and by frequent probally once a month, so in that you are wrong, and talking way out of your turn lol

and dude fact is I wasnt even ganna attack you, you attacked us first. so i killed you and you raged and are still raging.

you did leave on good terms, but that doesnt mean im going to stand there and watch you heal people im fighitng and attack my guildmates lol, i even tried to tell you no hard feelings afterwards, when you are in fact the one who started it lol.

guarentee if you just stood there and watched your guildys die, i wouldnt have killed you.
I understand the need to deny that you have had help via insider info. It's O.K., I get that.

But don't act like you didn't directly grief me and then give me some half-hearted apology afterwards. For future reference don't try to be two-faced about it...that's what irked me and when told to stfu you turned it into much, much more.

If you wanna fight, then fight. Leave the diplomacy out of it.

That is all. My work here is done.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
I understand the need to deny that you have had help via insider info. It's O.K., I get that.

But don't act like you didn't directly grief me and then give me some half-hearted apology afterwards. For future reference don't try to be two-faced about it...that's what irked me and when told to stfu you turned it into much, much more.

If you wanna fight, then fight. Leave the diplomacy out of it.

That is all. My work here is done.

your full of shit dude, i never realized how full of shit you are lol, you ganna tell me we attacked you first, by me saying no hard feelings i was letting you know i accept your apology, no apologizing to you at all.

insider info lollllllll.

next time we will just stand there and let you kill us master bromista LOL

Babethoven

Grandmaster

A guild with reds is pretty important too. Another thing $ lacked and that's coming from a Trammy. Now that I have 10 char slots my pk count is going to start climbing but that's a different story for a different day. You'll meet them soon enough if you bother to play this server for more than a week before moving onto the next thing.

sheesh, come on now bromista don't be like LHR when he got kicked out of power, im disapointed in you sir..... spilling the beans about shit.... and i hear we are a inch away from getting banned? please tell us how or why?? Is it because we can accomplish more in a days work with 2-4 on than all the zergs guilds out there? we've been back no more than a week and we've shut down ( League of Legends Voice ) almost half of what some of your weak guild mates have been profiting off of in our absense... well the sheriff is back and there will be no more easy shit out there for NOBODY, but hey? maybe you are right about us being close to being banned, who knows? Most of the people I started out here with UO BRAWLERS were all banned, should that rub off on me? I think not, but I just play to win, play for amusement and the fun of a game that has lasted this long in todays world that I still happen to enjoy, I've never been here to make friends with the whole shard... takes the fun out the game simple as that, Weather we are fighting the whole shard staff/player base or not I'm still going to enjoy my gameplay the same as I've been, This place is home to me and I been here longer than 80-90% of the active population here today, Im sure if they wanted me banned they would have done it by now, but I made mistakes and learned/corrected my forum behavior as well as keeping shit to myself instead of being a whiney little ***** like most of these people today in irc/forums..... continue on