Bunnky

Grandmaster
Oooo people are gonna hate youuuuu :)

I, on the other hand, salute you sir.

INB4 devs change spawn locations.

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Tapatalk

TriXa

Grandmaster
i just showed the Places.. They have a Spawntimer. When they gone you just need to wait for Respawn.

Dewderonomy

Grandmaster
M0bWify.gif

Kraden

Grandmaster
Thanks bud At least I know know they exist, even if it doesn't take stealing to get them.......

TriXa

Grandmaster
That wasnt a Rage..
But maybe it help's to bring People to do some Stuff like Rarehunting..
The Best Rare item is worthless when none can see it or wants it or none plays.

Kraden

Grandmaster
That wasnt a Rage..
But maybe it help's to bring People to do some Stuff like Rarehunting..
The Best Rare item is worthless when none can see it or wants it or none plays.

I hope they actually have random spawns timers so people are just macro grabbing these cause they hve the timers down to the second

Lavos

Master
I hope they actually have random spawns timers so people are just macro grabbing these cause they hve the timers down to the second

I think the new system that has been in the works has random locations and is not predictable. Time will tell I guess

Kraden

Grandmaster
No all are stealable with 0 Stealing. Mug dont needs to be stolen. you can just grab it.

How are these stealable any time I have tried says these cannot be stolen just like everything else lol is there actually stealable rares here or should I just give up?

Lavos

Master
How are these stealable any time I have tried says these cannot be stolen just like everything else lol is there actually stealable rares here or should I just give up?
There are stealable rares in these spots but you have to be there at the right time. Some you just pick up and some you have to steal

Kraden

Grandmaster
There are stealable rares in these spots but you have to be there at the right time. Some you just pick up and some you have to steal

Yeah ive seen the ones you just pick up. Its lame lol. But yeah that broken dresser was there but not stealable. Just want to find out if its worth my time trying to find em

Bunnky

Grandmaster
I can confirm both the potted cactus in Moonglow does not spawn at 5:45, nor does the Broken Amoire. The amoire is there but not stealable, just like Kraden mentioned. I would either assume these are all fake, manipulated, or removed/changed.