Slayer Spell Books - What We Know so Far

HellGuy

Adept
It does stack. Just not fully. I am interested in how it goes however.
I know a lvl 10 meta mage whom gets 200+ e bolts on on undead with a silver book. It is extremely un-fair as of now.

And what is the point of having a slayer spellbook if it is not going to be advantageous for a PvE meta mage?

It spits on our faces and says that we wasted time and gold on training where all we needed was a slayer spellbook... ( i know i exaggerated it, i can cast 13 ebolts in row :p ) But still, I want the power of slayers!

eppy

Grandmaster
I know a lvl 10 meta mage whom gets 200+ e bolts on on undead with a silver book. It is extremely un-fair as of now.

And what is the point of having a slayer spellbook if it is not going to be advantageous for a PvE meta mage?

It spits on our faces and says that we wasted time and gold on training where all we needed was a slayer spellbook... ( i know i exaggerated it, i can cast 13 ebolts in row[emoji14]) But still, I want the power of slayers!
Then make a silver book?

girana

Grandmaster
When I tried it yesterday, my level 7 meta was doing same damage with slayer and talisman vs talisman alone

on lvl 7 you should do 10% more dmg ;)

slayerbooks are 150% lvl 7% only 140%
tali and books dont stack atm.
if you got a book equip you always gets only the 150% from books so if you tali 8/9 u get dmg loss if you use a book

Last edited by a moderator:

HellGuy

Adept
on lvl 7 you should do 10% more dmg ;)

slayerbooks are 150% lvl 7% only 140%
tali and books dont stack atm.
if you got a book equip you always gets only the 150% from books so if you tali 8/9/10 u get dmg loss if you use a book

That is what I was trying to say;
I know a level 10 meta mage who gets bonus damage from slayer book. Not loosing damage.

kabookie

Journeyman
That's the way it should be. Talisman% + slayer book %. Dexters get a slayer bonus when they are lvl 10 talisman right?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk