Slayer Spell Books - What We Know so Far

girana

Grandmaster
Yeah I don't understand either why the slayer book would be a dmg loss on a lvl 10 meta mage?

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

because

books give 150%
tali gives lvl*20%

soo lvl 8 tali > book

dmg dont stack and it always use the 150% from book even if you are 8/9/10 on tali

kabookie

Journeyman
Oh, thanks for the response on that. I didn't know dmg didn't stack. But berserker gets the dmg bonus for using slayers right?

Decoy

Grandmaster
I crafted 100 books with 115 but no slayers. Not sure if it's possible or not... need to try more.

girana

Grandmaster
Oh, thanks for the response on that. I didn't know dmg didn't stack. But berserker gets the dmg bonus for using slayers right?

yes

but i am pretty sure this is atm just a bug we just need to wait for eppy ;)

tankian

Grandmaster
highest charges we've seen is just over 1600, i think. anyone see higher? anyone seen lower than 600?

As for selling them it probably needs to be a gp per charge pricing structure.

i.e.

Repond at 10gppc:
  • 1200 charges = 12k
  • 600 charges = 6k.
Blooddrinking at 6gppc:
  • 1200 charges = 7.2k
  • 600 charges =3.6k
sounds reasonable

Alright I used 30k Scrolls 10k each part.

The first 10k made 13 books total with 4 Super Slayers.

Second part 18 Books total with 2 Super Slayers

and third part is 23 books with 9 Super Slayers

Doing the books at the crafter, it takes 13 scrolls per. So I have created 2,307 spellbooks with 54 of them being Slayers. 2.3% success chance.

Highest charge I have seen is 1600 and the lowest was 440

I had a mage with eval go kill scorpions with lightning. 5 lightnings were doing between 40-50 dmg. With the book it was doing 50-70 dmg

Now time to figure out what I should sell my books for.

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
If you have a list of what each one had in charges that would narrow the price down. 600 was the old lowest but with a 440 that's pretty bad. Highest is almost 4 times that in charges so that definitely expands the range

From everything I've imputed a 1100 is about the middle range where most get close too. No luck on highest and lowest since new numbers keep coming out but that's from a good 45 ish books in charges doing a spot graph to find the median

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have a list of what each one had in charges that would narrow the price down. 600 was the old lowest but with a 440 that's pretty bad. Highest is almost 4 times that in charges so that definitely expands the range

From everything I've imputed a 1100 is about the middle range where most get close too. No luck on highest and lowest since new numbers keep coming out but that's from a good 45 ish books in charges doing a spot graph to find the median

Oh my, you want me to write down all the books and charges on here?

Trojandrew

Grandmaster
You can message me. I have a spreadsheet I'm putting them into that puts it into a spot graph so I can see where the middle high and low are. I'm sharing the graph with whoever helps me do this. But putting out the basic numbers on the forum so we can all know how to approach these books

Cino

Master
Alright I used 30k Scrolls 10k each part.

The first 10k made 13 books total with 4 Super Slayers.

Second part 18 Books total with 2 Super Slayers

and third part is 23 books with 9 Super Slayers

Doing the books at the crafter, it takes 13 scrolls per. So I have created 2,307 spellbooks with 54 of them being Slayers. 2.3% success chance.

Highest charge I have seen is 1600 and the lowest was 440

I had a mage with eval go kill scorpions with lightning. 5 lightnings were doing between 40-50 dmg. With the book it was doing 50-70 dmg

Now time to figure out what I should sell my books for.

Damn I must be unlucky, 30k scrolls used and no repond yet and 7 super slayers total, if you count silver :(

Wizx13

Grandmaster
If I have a fey slayer spellbook and I cast a EV while holding the book does the EV do more damage?