SELLING LORD OAKS SKULL 75 MIL + 25K DONATION COINS!

Dellan

Grandmaster
Ya, I shamelessly kid-fully bumped old thread. Just felt creative with my awesome l33t pvp macroing skill. And maybe I just wanted to tell everyone to solve their differences in game, and not on forums. Does that still count as kid's action, telling you grown ups to stop arguing about MMO game? LOL you pvpers, you're all laughably serious. Yea, that comes from guy who never PVPs, too.. :p

Dellan

Grandmaster
Yea, these new pink ones don't taste so good, so I started feeding them to my dog.
crazy-dog-pics-part3-7.jpg

Dellan

Grandmaster
I didn't accomplished anything, because whole thing looked like it's about to start again. Dunno why I even tried.

FAMARA

Grandmaster
Ya, I shamelessly kid-fully bumped old thread. Just felt creative with my awesome l33t pvp macroing skill. And maybe I just wanted to tell everyone to solve their differences in game, and not on forums. Does that still count as kid's action, telling you grown ups to stop arguing about MMO game? LOL you pvpers, you're all laughably serious. Yea, that comes from guy who never PVPs, too.. :p

most ******** thing i ever heard. bumped a thread, that was done, so u can make the thread stop?

Dellan

Grandmaster
By reminding others that they act like jerks? Look, all I see on these forums are cries, just cries. People cry, cry, and cry more, then argue, each one boosting his e-ego over other guy who has more inflated e-ego, and this goes on and on.. Fuck, just play the damn game, and dust that fool/fools there, not on forums.. Okay, done, adios.