SELLING LORD OAKS SKULL 75 MIL + 25K DONATION COINS!

Bromista

Grandmaster
you guys didnt roll anyone, you guys are ALWAYS on 6 blues, mutli clienting , tamers + mages, or dexers. only time u guys EVER kill me is 6v1 on reds, or random blue dumps, yet u guys talk shit about some blues dropping u guys LOLlolLOL you guys are abusing a game mechanic plain and simple, earthquake on one character, heal the person earthquaked on another then cant get counted, champ spawns are suppose to be work to get a scroll, not an earthquake spam last stage,i know how hard it is for you guys to do anything by the book, always looking for the cheating easy way. but its ok because things are getting fixed like mentioned above.
But, but Fam...didn't you see he has a really cool LOL macro that he can spam on one of his many blues?

Funny story: Ansem said "nice to finally see you in game" last night, which he left out one important detail "on my red". Guess he forgot I've been dumping his blues at champs off and on for the past couple months. He actually had the balls to take a red out of his house last night, I was shocked.

Good for you, Ansem. Good for you.

gofer

Grandmaster
everyone takes this shit way to seriously... fine S/B 75m 25k coins... where do we meet?

Autographed Belgian national team jersey with Lukaku, Courtois, Hazard, Van Buyten, and Benteke's signatures if you retract your bid. ;)

75m + 25k Coins final offer!

FAMARA

Grandmaster
But, but Fam...didn't you see he has a really cool LOL macro that he can spam on one of his many blues?

Funny story: Ansem said "nice to finally see you in game" last night, which he left out one important detail "on my red". Guess he forgot I've been dumping his blues at champs off and on for the past couple months. He actually had the balls to take a red out of his house last night, I was shocked.

lol isnt that true! i didnt know about his newbie blue archer thats been doing champs for months in trammy land.

gofer

Grandmaster
What happened to Old Azz? I figured he would be in by now since its one of your threads Brom?

AnsemUO

Grandmaster

What the hell are you talking about dude. Seriously you may be so far gone you're not even making sense anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
you guys didnt roll anyone, you guys are ALWAYS on 6 blues, mutli clienting , tamers + mages, or dexers. only time u guys EVER kill me is 6v1 on reds, or random blue dumps, yet u guys talk shit about some blues dropping u guys LOLlolLOL you guys are abusing a game mechanic plain and simple, earthquake on one character, heal the person earthquaked on another then cant get counted, champ spawns are suppose to be work to get a scroll, not an earthquake spam last stage,i know how hard it is for you guys to do anything by the book, always looking for the cheating easy way. but its ok because things are getting fixed like mentioned above.

You suck at this game try working the spawn instead of jumping in our earthquakes and you might have gotten a scroll.

Earthquake is not cheating

Cry to Shane more.

AnsemUO

Grandmaster

Dumping what blues? What are you talking about??

Last time was literally the second time I have ever seen you in the game..... Are you insane dude?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ansem is stroking out ROFL.

You do realize that every time greater ghost gets floored it's me doing it, right?

You need to realize that I am not half as stupid as you think I am. Not 1/10th.

idk not complaining about the earthquakes just my little 2 cents its just that ANY random person can heal you and you can't count the person who hit you with the EQ needs to be fixed, this system is flawed, champs ps system is flawed i can work a whole spawn do massive damage to the spawn and champ and not get a skull/scroll, but i can recall into somebody elses champ, sick my pets on him and dump on the champ and leave with a skull and scroll for 30 sec of work, seems about the only way i get a scroll nowadays..... i hear they are working on a new expansion when over 60-75% of the content of this most recent patch isn't even implemented, just losing motivation to play as well as alot of others IJS

Can you possibly fuckin cry any more?

Are you a fourteen year old girl?

AnsemUO

Grandmaster
Ansem is stroking out ROFL.

You do realize that every time greater ghost gets floored it's me doing it, right?

You need to realize that I am not half as stupid as you think I am. Not 1/10th.

what the fuck does greater ghost have to do with me you fucking moron

you arent half as stupid as i think you are, you're like four times as stupid as i think you are

Bromista

Grandmaster
I had my suspicions that was you because he did a pretty good job of making it look like a character you were dual clienting. Guess that is Big Turtle after all.

You're still a moron and I'm still smarter than you...and apparently easier on the eyes :oops:

Bromista

Grandmaster
I guess that means apologies to greater ghost is in order.

This thread will get moved if deemed worthy enough, however if someone wanted to pay me ~80 mil for an oaks skull I would gladly take it!! :D

Bromista

Grandmaster
OH NO I'M SORRY ANSEM, WHAT EVER WILL I DO TO EARN YOUR FORGIVENESS?

For your sake I wish I didn't enjoy you making yourself look stupid so much or you'd be on ignore too bubby. I mean I already ignored you on irc but your forum activity is fucking golden.