SELLING LORD OAKS SKULL 75 MIL + 25K DONATION COINS!

gofer

Grandmaster
I am curious, is UOF going through a selfie revolution? So many peeps now with one in comparison to what I saw 2 months ago... Not saying it is good or bad just moreso curious given what I have seen thus far.

blind man

Expert
i had a debt to settle so i stealthed at power's door @ ice house and while hiding inside when i could tell thier pks were left inside afk, i tryed to DP with blessed katana, unfortunately i didn't have a combat skill other than wrestling. i never succeeded in statting before getting banned from thier house on my 5th stealth attack... hopefully this helps anyone interested in revenge.

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
in all fairness, i was a little disappointed by how easy it was.

and in all honesty, POWER could have raided that champ with 4. didnt need any extra help.

thanks for the +20 mining <3 i owe you heh

Dellan

Grandmaster
Kids, please..

FutureOfThisSituation # this is the name of the macro
if Bromista inrange 1 POWER
msg 'Bromista: I WILL KILL U'
msg 'POWER: U SUCK LOLZ'
msg 'Bromista: NO U SUCK NEWBS'
msg 'POWER: NO U SUCK NEWB'
endif
searchfor 'Bromista' 'POWER'
if found 'Bromista' 'POWER' and 'Bromista' >= 'POWER'
add 'random third party accepting assassination contracts & providing mercenary services'
endif
Sysmsg: "Money can buy you everything"

Bromista

Grandmaster
Kids, please..

FutureOfThisSituation # this is the name of the macro
if Bromista inrange 1 POWER
msg 'Bromista: I WILL KILL U'
msg 'POWER: U SUCK LOLZ'
msg 'Bromista: NO U SUCK NEWBS'
msg 'POWER: NO U SUCK NEWB'
endif
searchfor 'Bromista' 'POWER'
if found 'Bromista' 'POWER' and 'Bromista' >= 'POWER'
add 'random third party accepting assassination contracts & providing mercenary services'
endif
Sysmsg: "Money can buy you everything"
Old news.

You couldn't find anything more current or relevant to comment on? You had to go six pages back in the selling forums?

Come on man, get creative.

in all fairness, i was a little disappointed by how easy it was.

and in all honesty, POWER could have raided that champ with 4. didnt need any extra help.

thanks for the +20 mining <3 i owe you heh

Why dont you use your government money to go buy some jordans and some liquor maybe go make a tomahak from a stick and rock and break your shitty computer cuz you power guys are garbage bro

Spydee

Journeyman
I guess that means apologies to greater ghost is in order.

This thread will get moved if deemed worthy enough, however if someone wanted to pay me ~80 mil for an oaks skull I would gladly take it!! :D
dammit I'm still trying to come up with the gold, hang on...