Selling 18x18 - Grass - No Spawn - Near Labyrinth and Skara Brae

POMPU

Novice
So wait you didn't do the trade in the same trade window? You had a trade window for house and one for coins? Why would you do that? Sure, it sucks, but yep you got scammed out of your coins because of your own stupidity. Hopefully you learn from this experience! I dislike "real" scamming, but this sounds like it's your own fault. He should have given you the place anyway, but if he's not an honest person that's what happens.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

That's what he did.

Like I said lesson learned. Does not make him not a scammer or honest person. I am at the house right now and will re-track my statements if he will trade the house as promised.

Livid

Expert
Lol wtf? That's ridiculous. Though you'll have him following you everywhere in the forum bashing you. And people will not trade with you because of not being honest about it. So as long as you don't mind having a bad reputation enjoy it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

POMPU

Novice
First I opened the house transfer window, He clicked it away, he started new transfer just with the coins and accepted it. Then I accepted it, and thats it.

Strawberry

Apprentice
Pompu is a douche. Should have completed that "Agreed" upon trade for coins. His word means nothing.
Thanks for the heads up on his threads Tobias. Be a little more careful next time.

POMPU

Novice
Stop bullying me. Im the victim here. Everybody just calling me JERK and other ugly names :( , I didnt do anything wrong. Just clicked accept.

Bromista

Grandmaster
A. Never click the box. Never. Not even if it's a fair trade in the window (I jest...never click until you have a fair trade in window)

B. If you find yourself in POMPU's position, then by all means take the coins without trading the plot...if you're a scumbag.

Anyone who knows me knows you can trust me to not take advantage of someone in a situation like this because I'm not a bottom feeder.

Let's review:

Not a scam but makes POMPU like like a complete and total douchebag.

Right. Carry on, folks.

Helmet8720

Novice
Dude you know what the right thing to do is. If you feel good about then keep the coins and the plot. We all know it was a mistake. Nobody is going to hand over coins and not expect anything back. You know you are just using the game mechanics to justify being shady.

dynoking

Master
Well it just shows that he is dishonest and can not be trusted either way. So he is a scammer because he agreed to the trade for the coins for the house. The price was agreed upon.

And as you see in the top of the posting you did mark it as sold so that shows you are just going to be shady. So if anyone else wants the house be very carefull.

Helmet8720

Novice
At this point I would refrain from doing any trade with him, but in the event he develops morals I hope both sides will post it. I wouldn't mind bidding on that red deed.

POMPU

Novice
BE CAREFULL FOR WHY??? I OPEN HOUSE TRANSFER, YOU PUT THE CHECK AND ACCEPT, HOUSE IS YOURS.

OTHER WAY. I DONT OPEN THE HOUSE TRANSFER, YOU GIVE ME COINS AND ACCEPT GIVING THE COINS.