Selling 18x18 - Grass - No Spawn - Near Labyrinth and Skara Brae

dynoking

Master
Ok so you admit you just took the agreed price for the house and did not trade it. I was there you came back and apparently still would not trade him the house after he told you the trade of the house did not happen. . He can not access it and change anything.You are not the victim you can fix it easily by trading the said plot of land and he will retract so otehr can trade for your other stuff.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
You have only damaged your own reputation doing stuff like this let alone doing it over a public forum.

Ok it was not smart of him to give your coins but u cant expect to do that in public and keep a good reputation!

choice time.

POMPU

Novice
He ruined my reputation already. Its the same what I do for now. My reputation is gone, thanks for him and his mistake.

Your rep is not gone. If you make this right people will be understanding. It is like said above you marked it sold and did not go through with the trade. I am willing to forgive if you make this right.

dynoking

Master
No it can be retracted and fixed but you refuse to do the right and agreed upon thing. As you have read others will think your ok and will trade if you finish what you started. Like they say it is your choice to ruin your reputation. Trade the house like agreed and he will retract it in the public forums so you can get on with your trading.

Helmet8720

Novice
Bro it's your choice you can keep the coins and the plot and look like an ass or follow through with the agreed deal and make it right. He's doesn't have that choice. He followed though on his part now it's your turn.

dynoking

Master
Just go back to the house finish trade and all will be better.

"the his mistake" is just a cop out trying to make yourself feel better.

Then the start to repairing your rep to the good will be fixed and taken care of.

Lie stated above by so many it is all up to you if you want to keep the bad reputation and lose lots of sales or be able to sell to your hearts content.

POMPU

Novice
I am the victim here. Not that guy. He took my reputation when he made that mistake. I clicked one click. And now you all buttlickers are here playing some kind of hero. " Thats wrong " " I wont ever take anything for free "

- Do you want 1million dollars?

-" No, I don't want it, that is scamming "

Livid

Expert
Now you're just trying to make up a story. Just admit to yourself you scammed him. If you aren't going to make it right, that's fine because that's your choice. Now live with the consequences.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Bromista

Grandmaster
Way to play the victim. There's lots of douchebags here on UOF, but you are clearly the only one of them crying 'woe is me' after taking advantage of somebody.

So if at first you were only a douche, now you're a douche and an idiot who cannot be reasoned with.

Tobias learned a valuable lesson, albeit at a high price. Nothing more we can do here, folks.

I did not click cancel on the house screen. All I ask is you make it right and trade the house as agreed. You can fix your rep in less than 5 minutes.
Look I am an honest person. I have no reason to trash anyone nor would I unless done wrong by that person. DynoKing was there to witness and has stated true you even came back to appear to transfer when I went to brit bank to find you. You just recalled back out. So again all you need to do is fix this by returning the coins or trading the house.

To all here who have supported me in this I say thank you.

dynoking

Master
You just took something for free as you have stated. Even though you had a deal with him for the donation coins to purchase the plot of land that you stated in the beginning thread that you sold it but it is still in your name.

You are the only one that is calling you a victim. He is not even calling himself a victim just wants what he rightfully is entitled to from you excepting the coins you admit you took from him and not given the land promised.

So the only one that is making you a victim is you by admitting you did something that was a bit shady and dishonest and expect not ot have any problems from it . you really must feel guilty if you keep saying was given for free. When you know it is not true.

He did not ask you if you wanted the coins for free, you agreed to trade house for that price.

Bromista

Grandmaster
You are welcome. How long have you been wih us, Tobias? This your first attempt at a house purhase with coins you donated for?

I have been here for a little over 2months. I don't get to play much due to work. Yes first time in over 10 years since I traded for a house and first time for Donation Coins

POMPU

Novice
Im famous now. I distribute signatures on the street in Los Angeles welcome to search for your own.

Karl Sagan

Grandmaster
Holy shit what a scumbag move. Honestly I would class this as scamming: you had a deal agreed upon and you took your half an didnt give him his. Hopefully you get banned for scamming through the forums.

Enjoy nobody trusting you ever again lol, hope those coins were worth it.

I've been in the position to scam or lose 50k+ dono coins multiple times. The fact that you would rip someone off so publicly for such a small amount makes it clear you're a low level scumbag, and not to be trusted at all.

Like I said, enjoy the coins (not deserved), and the shitstain of a reputation (totally deserved).

And lol at the 'I'm the one who has been wronged', what a dirtbag.

dynoking

Master
Well be happy your famous because that is not what to be happy about as a scammer and dishonest trader. Most traders in uo are probbaly ashamed to have some one so publically be happpy about be that way and ruining there own reputation.

So you know that Tobias is still waiting there to get the trade.

We saw you take it into edit mode for a bit then leave. So you are not going to trade the place so enjoy your bad well deserved reputation.

Should have known that you were scamming when stuff still in house though.