Selling 18x18 - Grass - No Spawn - Near Labyrinth and Skara Brae

POMPU

Novice
He gave his coins for me. Opened transfer and clicked accept, then I click accept and now im scammer? What the hell. I think accepting to take coins is legal.

dynoking

Master
Takeing coins and not giving what you offered is scamming. I was there. you should stay around till the transfer of deed goes through. Not run off then ignore messages and then when confronted you gank the person. If not a scammer then come back and trade house or return the coins. And make sure trade completed

jdcalve

Master
A house trade involves the deed in a trade window which could then have coins placed in it and trade accepted.

Sounds like someone is a moron.

POMPU

Novice
It wasnt through forum. He didnt offer here anything for house as you see. And it wasnt scamming. He just gave his coins. I gladly take em.

Livid

Expert
So wait you didn't do the trade in the same trade window? You had a trade window for house and one for coins? Why would you do that? Sure, it sucks, but yep you got scammed out of your coins because of your own stupidity. Hopefully you learn from this experience! I dislike "real" scamming, but this sounds like it's your own fault. He should have given you the place anyway, but if he's not an honest person that's what happens.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk