Selling 18x18 - Grass - No Spawn - Near Labyrinth and Skara Brae

You know I am trying to reason with him in game and he now want's more coins because I called him out on the forums here. I am trying hard to be the bigger person and think the community will as well if he would make things right.

dynoking

Master
I just saw the conversation Between Tobias and Pumba (aka Viggo the destroyer) Viggo said put 6000 coins in window and tobias said you have the coins already and Viggo said you gave them to me. Now put 6000 coins in the window. stated not under sign. and Viggo was telling Tobias that he has another chance for the house that he wanted 6000 coins and the plot was his. When Tobias told him he already has the coins Viggo stated that he did not. and then stated it costs 6k in coins not zero and he recalled out.

People do not jsut give you 6000 coins for nothing but you still think they do and now want more.

POMPU

Novice
So I get banned when I click accept in transfer window. I get banned because one complains on forums about his own mistake.

GG.

Doomsayer

Grandmaster
No, you hopefully get banned however cause you are being a complete and dishonest ass. Have you no sense of moral, like whatsoever?

dynoking

Master
You are the one that is scamming you have the coins and now want more. That is scamming. So your proving what you are in this game. Unless you trade the house to him now since you already have the agreed upon coins in your possession.

You admitted on here you took coins and admitted by posting it was sold that it was for the trade.

Either return coins or trade the house and your rep may be restored. It is you that is causing this to be worse.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Honestly, if you had just been like "you fucked up" and left it at that you wouldn't have gotten as much backlash as you have gotten.

This whole victim thing is not a good look for you. If you got banned the server will be a better place.

dynoking

Master
It is when you do not trade upon the agreed item and when confronted to trade the house demand 6000 more donation coins. That there made you look realy bad when you know you got the coins for the house already. If would of traded house you could have avoided all of this.

Remember i saw the conversation where you said he gave you the coins and he said he did not and you demand 6000 more.

POMPU

Novice
" Never press accept in Forever, you re going to get banned "

Last edited by a moderator:

dynoking

Master
LOL There is no reason for you to whine. Have you been banned yet. If not then maybe soon but to even have chance to not be should give coins back or trade the house and all will be retracted.

Only good advertising as in that not good for scammers.

You have admitted on here you took coins and not traded property

POMPU

Novice
All sales are final, no refunds as these are virtual consumable items.

How can it be so difficult to understand that the acceptance is not scamming.

Tobias starts the transer and moves the coins to the transfer window, Tobias clicks the accept button.

Here comes me clicking the transfer windows accept button.

= LEGAL

name-calling, insulting, teasing, bullying = ILLEGAL

I have not name called you. I have stated what you did and what happened. If you are dishonest I will call you such. You posted this sold and did not transfer the house to me. Fact you accepted my coins and gave me not what was promised. You have sold me nothing.

I am not out 6k in coins and no house. I have stated I will retract my post and such if he will either return them or trade the house as agreed.

dynoking

Master
Thank you for clearing that up . Now all these people here know just what type of person you are. I hope that the faction you are in gets to understand this and others that play with you.

Dishonesty is bad enough. But to have to be dishonest about things in game is even worse.

mogdurok

Novice
" Never press accept in Forever, you re going to get banned "

Wow I've seen a lot of people playing dumb in games and IRL to try to shed responsibilities, this certain ranks up there.

Pompu you will not be banned for the literal action of "pressing accept" in the game, but your dishonest actions of taking advantage of a donating players mistake which is very much related to a forum sanctioned trade I'm sure will be looked at by the GMs/moderators.
We as players are expected to have some common sense for how a rule is interpreted. Your pathetic literal acknowledgement of what you did (simply clicking a button) is comparable to a murderer saying they were simply practicing their knife swinging skills when the victim walked into a dark alley where the killer happened to be and is stabbed to death. According to your
Logic, the knife bearer is the real victim here and should not be punished for simply practicing with a knife.

The point is, your "click of a button" was done intentionally and it caused your buyer harm (financially). Sure the buyer should have been more careful, but the word scam wouldn't exist if the victims never made mistakes. This to me is definitely considered scamming.

I urge the moderator Jake and other staff members assess this situation and make things right.