RDA ramblings and Ideas

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Haha #1 pvp. And clearly you shouldn't hang out at cove champ... Guy ate you and you raged like a little girl.

Last time I was at cove champ we shit on both $ and POWER and protected our alliance members allowing them to do the champ and get all the scrolls.

Champ sucks for anyone who PVPs as half the mobs dont work on Sallos.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Last time I was at cove champ we shit on both $ and POWER and protected our alliance members allowing them to do the champ and get all the scrolls.

Champ sucks for anyone who PVPs as half the mobs dont work on Sallos.
Last time you were there you died and got stated and raged. Via info from your own member

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Ive been statted once in the last 3 weeks and it was in terrathan... you sound really upset, OH THATS RIGHT -- you are obsessed with eqms. Sorry we defeated LOLZ off the shard and now you have to play with brazillians

FAMARA

Grandmaster
The thing is, Silky, we have nothing to gain by "lying" about drops. If relic drop rates increase, everyone benefits. You guys, us, it simply doesn't make any sense.

I understand that I am not well liked by a few guilds and the vocal minority of the player base. I get along fine with 95% of players here. So the only reason anyone has to lie about anything are my fans trying to make me look foolish. I do just fine in that department in my own, thank you very much. Don't need any help from the likes of you.

just did an rda . we got a bloody relic. lollllllll what does that mean now relic chances are way to high because we did 1 rda and got a relic?!?!?!?

Bromista

Grandmaster
Ok that is almost a constructive post.

So that is a good conversation to have.
If they (Shane) feels there should be more relics what is the best way to introduce them?

My suggestion would be to always have 2 (the non faction Rda) up. You clear one and another spawns. This encourages game play at all times and if we had to lower the drop rate to balance that I still think it would be an improvement. I am against all the things in this game where you have to wait and do nothing to help it happen.
This started as a healthy discussion and turned into a "T^C pityparty" and general douchefest.

Just saying.

Also, it's a fucked up day when Gluttony is one of the least delusional and most rational persons in the discussion.

Just saying.

Bromista

Grandmaster
You can't convince this kid. He is gonna cry to Shane and get what he wants. Welcome to UO. Crybabies always win.
Your lack of understanding of what is happening in this thread is pitiful.

@Kilike do not fall in line with the idiots. I can assure you that for as healthy as the drop rate may appear for some, it appears equally unhealthy for others. The law of averages says that relics are dropping, however staff thinks that the market is not in a place that it should be. Basic economic principles demonstrate this as there is still a relatively high demand and low supply of relics driving the prices higher than desired by the powers that be.

Furthermore I can assure you that there are no trust issues in our guild. I don't know how I can be more clear about this. If anyone thinks that three or four people who have been playing together for quite some time are fucking each other, well fine you're wrong but you're allowed to be wrong. But @Cold Spoon and I hit RDAs hard this past winter and did as many if not more as a duo than any other guild (including our current larger RDA crew in the past few months) and we still didn't get squat.

No ifs, ands, or buts.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Drop rate of relics on RDAs is fine, as you see them being sold on the forums daily.
There are ways of knowing RDAs are up, learn to track
Raiding an RDA is balanced, learn to defend
Pets and EVs move equally fast for everyone, learn to dispel or paralyze

You see -- its easy to just say "learn to _____" when it comes to someone asking for improvements of game mechanics. So your "learn to stun" quip about PVP changes to make faction PVP healthier is about as bullshit as all of these.

"Are you just trying to have the game catered to you" @Messremb ?

Messremb

Grandmaster
Drop rate of relics on RDAs is fine, as you see them being sold on the forums daily.

You see -- its easy to just say "learn to _____" when it comes to someone asking for improvements of game mechanics. So your "learn to stun" quip about PVP changes to make faction PVP healthier is about as bullshit as all of these.

#affected much

I guess Messremb is trending

Messremb

Grandmaster

Show me a solid week were one pet relic hit the forums every day, and I will give you a free mil.

I never complained about knowing when they spawn or tracking, we do just fine, it was more for when we can't be online when they spawn or if we finish one and want to know if one is still up. benefits any rda trackers the same, not just our tracking zerg.

Raiding an rda is not balanced, and while I made a recommendation to get it fixed, I am also making a pvp tamer to "adapt", if it gets fixed great, if not I will deal. ;) (honestly I added it in cause I figured I would just point out all the issues)

See, I can provide arguments to all your points.

Thanks for letting me know i'm under your skin :cool:

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
The point was that any argument can always be "omg youre crying for things that suit your playstyle" or "adapt newb" for suggestions that are changing the game for the better.

I actually agree with all of your changes just giving you an example of how easy it is to use the arguments youre making in the PVP thread. My crew does fine in PVP as it is now and your crew does fine with RDAs with how they are now -- this does not mean these systems cannot be improved with suggestions.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster

You have absolutely no room whatsoever to speak about having the game catered to someone.Your always crying for changes that are Zerg favored. And you have been getting quite a bit of them. Gluttony does even know what drops at rdas. Kid is such a troll and idiot he tried to troll us my saying they got a dexxer relic. Guy has 4 spells in his spellbook... Ebolt flamestrike recall gate travel.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Always love it when people are so #affected by EQMS like Harry Berries -- his tears make good lube. Its also funny to see people try to balance mechanics around their #affected status and not what actually makes sense.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Always love it when people are so #affected by EQMS like Harry Berries -- his tears make good lube. Its also funny to see people try to balance mechanics around their #affected status and not what actually makes sense.
What are you talking about? I'm not asking for any changes. Just clearly pointing out you are a troll and never have any idea what your saying. You guys are terrible. You sit outside an rda for an hour wasting your time while we do the rda and casually leave. Not to mention you tried Ebolt railing me 5 times yesterday all in different places and failed each time with 10 people. I'm not sure how you manage so suck so bad but you clearly have found a way. Eqms never affects anything I do in this game... Other than killing my macro character or hidden character that is tabbed over aka bubrub... Seems very hypocritical to the trolling you have done to peepin tom. Either way we have killing your best members daily LHR and he rage logs and cries. Kinda sad. TB is rising dude... Give it a month you will be allying more guilds and recruiting like the pansy you are.

Grizard

Adept
I Say put in a quest if you are a tamer or a dexxer that gets you the relics. Say I kill 500 balron level monsters with my meta. you get a relic choice.. It would still hold value, but give me an alternative way towards the relic. I could pay the gold, do the RDA, or kill monsters like I normally do as I level my meta and get a relic.

Same thing goes for Dexxers... Kill X amount of things and get it via reward system. If you made it a high amount of monsters thats ok.

Young Star

Grandmaster
For factions I suggest having the faction RDA sigil reset randomly in different towns so factioners have to steal it every time a new one spawns. Making it sort of an overland capture the flag. The payoff being they get a exclusive RDA or at least a good head start on one.

Could go the same for all sigils, having them reset after a max time. That way one faction doesn't completely hoard all of them.