RDA ramblings and Ideas

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
The thing is, Silky, we have nothing to gain by "lying" about drops. If relic drop rates increase, everyone benefits. You guys, us, it simply doesn't make any sense.

I understand that I am not well liked by a few guilds and the vocal minority of the player base. I get along fine with 95% of players here. So the only reason anyone has to lie about anything are my fans trying to make me look foolish. I do just fine in that department in my own, thank you very much. Don't need any help from the likes of you.
Nothing to do with you at all. Fact is they do drop. Idk what your issue is. To bad for you. They drop fine for everyone else. That was my statement and you keep going back to crying about $. People are selling relics right now so clearly they drop. Sorry there isn't one of every relic in the game for sale at every moment. It's called a market. If everyone had one of what they needed there would be no point in even doing rdas anymore.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
$ took a break from champs and RDAs as soon as EQMS backed T B A alliance and LORE/PSP started working together -- they took a break because they were tired of getting shit on.

Either way:

1. faction rda should be in faction base and for factioners only
2. I see no issue with letting players pay 20k to a vendor at brit bank letting them know RDAs are up, you can already tell theyre up by finding the faction rda spawn timer so this is just a QoL improvement
3. If you have any murder counts and get flagged, you cannot use an RDA gate(to either go in or out) -- dont like it? Dont kill innocents
This kid is a *... Do you even play? Last time I saw you the devour ate your face lol

Bromista

Grandmaster
Devour?

Right.

And yes FAMARA you got us. We don't even RDA bro.

If you go out tracking and don't find any, you know why and we give you our sincerest apologies. There's simply not enough to go around sometimes.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Trump card: Shane said relics need to be more common.

Would you argue with Shane? Really?

We are just giving ideas on the best ways to go about it. Leave things as they are with a slight increase in drop rates, more RDAs per rotation, or leave all else alone and increase the frequency of the rotations.

It's pretty simple really. But you guys just can't get down with it I guess.

Thanks for the constructive input.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Ok that is almost a constructive post.

So that is a good conversation to have.
If they (Shane) feels there should be more relics what is the best way to introduce them?

My suggestion would be to always have 2 (the non faction Rda) up. You clear one and another spawns. This encourages game play at all times and if we had to lower the drop rate to balance that I still think it would be an improvement. I am against all the things in this game where you have to wait and do nothing to help it happen.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Trump card: Shane said relics need to be more common.

Would you argue with Shane? Really?

We are just giving ideas on the best ways to go about it. Leave things as they are with a slight increase in drop rates, more RDAs per rotation, or leave all else alone and increase the frequency of the rotations.

It's pretty simple really. But you guys just can't get down with it I guess.

Thanks for the constructive input.
We clearly aren't missing out if your not getting relics. And no need to argue with Shane. Fact is relics are for sale RIGHT NOW so they're dropping more than 1/90 according to you

Kilike

Grandmaster
Very recently I've gotten back into doing RDA'S and while I personally have not gotten a relic yet, in the last week alone I've seen 2 qs's , 1 molten and a Bloody drop. That's not even including whatever ones the guild/alliance gets that I'm not on for.
I think the drop rate is fine personally, and there's plenty of evidence that suggests they're dropping often enough.

Bromista I don't hate you or like you. I don't know you besides the little bit of tamer info you've helped me with, but someone is getting those drops man. Might be time to take a look at the people around you.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Very recently I've gotten back into doing RDA'S and while I personally have not gotten a relic yet, in the last week alone I've seen 2 qs's , 1 molten and a Bloody drop. That's not even including whatever ones the guild/alliance gets that I'm not on for.
I think the drop rate is fine personally, and there's plenty of evidence that suggests they're dropping often enough.

Bromista I don't hate you or like you. I don't know you besides the little bit of tamer info you've helped me with, but someone is getting those drops man. Might be time to take a look at the people around you.

You can't convince this kid. He is gonna cry to Shane and get what he wants. Welcome to UO. Crybabies always win.

Messremb

Grandmaster
Ok that is almost a constructive post.

So that is a good conversation to have.
If they (Shane) feels there should be more relics what is the best way to introduce them?

My suggestion would be to always have 2 (the non faction Rda) up. You clear one and another spawns. This encourages game play at all times and if we had to lower the drop rate to balance that I still think it would be an improvement. I am against all the things in this game where you have to wait and do nothing to help it happen.
I do like this, sometimes I just log off and do other things while waiting for rdas to spawn. I would love something like this.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
This kid is a *... Do you even play? Last time I saw you the devour ate your face lol

What? I lead the #1 PVP guild on the shard -- the guild responsible for defeating LOLZ and making them go inactive.

Sorry I dont hang out at shame 2 doing earth eles or whatever sad PVE spot youve been forced into.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
What? I lead the #1 PVP guild on the shard -- the guild responsible for defeating LOLZ and making them go inactive.

Sorry I dont hang out at shame 2 doing earth eles or whatever sad PVE spot youve been forced into.
Haha #1 pvp. And clearly you shouldn't hang out at cove champ... Guy ate you and you raged like a little girl.