RDA ramblings and Ideas

Messremb

Grandmaster
fact is you did not do 90 rdas and no relics dropped there is no way sorry dude.

i done many rdas. it is one of the easiest ways to make gold in the game.

we took a break so u guys started doing them, you want to benefit more from them.

they dont need changed because THEY ARE THE EASIEST WAY IN THE GAME TO MAKE GOLD.
Please look up the definition of a fact, also like I said, we have gotten one relic.

Lol at you guys taking a break, Yet rdas are the easiest way to make gold. Maybe if they up the drop rate it actually will be and you guys will stop talking a break. Lol

And the relic drop rate has been an issue for a long time, even the staff thinks so.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Wow that is a lot of derailing buti guess I shouldn't expect Bromista to miss any chance to tell others they are cheaters and how much better he is. So ignoring all of that.

All we have for drop rates is anecdotal evidence so its hard to say whether drops are to common or not common enough. For my own personal experience I'm a couple hours 5 of 7 days player I would say average to slightly above average play time. I have gotten 1 of each relic and 3 Golden. I have gotten 3 eggs and have gotten most scrolls except the elusive 120 Taming. So from my perspective that is about where the drops should be 6-8 months to get a complete pet with all the relics and scrolls needed and not a lot of extra to sell.

Whatever your opinion on Famara it does change the fact that he is right. As soon as you are not doing something solo you don't know if a relic dropped or not (yes I would consider doing it with family the same as solo) but relics drop in lots of places and if Rda was made to high a rate it would floor the market. The fact is relics do drop look at all the pets out there.

I would say this is a situation where we all be best served by getting a number from staff and we can them discuss whether that number is correct and not argue based on our personal experiences in a random event.

As for easy to raid. I'm not sure what your concerns are. You say pets and eV are both too fast. In most cases those doing Rda have pets and those raiding use eV so seems balanced. The best defense is get in get out be fast.

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
Wrong, and wrong.

But thanks for taking a page out of the apparent UO trash talk handbook by lying about stuff.

Cool talk.
This kid is delusional lol. Who are you? I've personally seen at least 20 relics drop from rdas. And if you weren't getting relics as your so called 90 then staff clearly doesn't like you. And I'm pretty sure mt bowl had no issues getting relics when the rdas were bugged. Maybe you guys shouldn't exaggerate so much. Bunch of crybabies.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
Nothing at all. Are you my personal troll? I like those.
Just wondering if it had any relevance. If not please go make an actual thread with pros and cons and suggestions and don't just post tamers/tali dexer or whatever your current complaint is in the middle of a thread it has nothing to do with.

Bromista

Grandmaster
O.k. I see what is going on here...

The few RDAs we have ever lost (few and far between) must have all dropped relics that went to other guilds, and the rest of the time they are going in the packs of dishonest guildmates time and time and time again.

Drop rates are fine, it's just us because we are inferior.

Got it.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Please look up the definition of a fact, also like I said, we have gotten one relic.

Lol at you guys taking a break, Yet rdas are the easiest way to make gold. Maybe if they up the drop rate it actually will be and you guys will stop talking a break. Lol

And the relic drop rate has been an issue for a long time, even the staff thinks so.
YEA. They took a break when staff sewed up the exploits they were abusing. LAWL !

FAMARA address the following two points:

Your relic drops have dried up despite your best efforts and 24/7 UO playing lately.

You guys exploited RDAs for months.

Crickets? Thought so.

TheFallen

Grandmaster
I'll make it simple. None of us know. It is all possible with random drops.

So as I said this discussion would be a lot better with the actual percentage from staff.

Bromista why do you accuse someone of something in every post? It had no relevance any way and I'm assuming if you had evidence you would be posting that but since you don't you just repeat the skew accusations over and over hoping they stick. Although as I have spent a ton of time in the Asylum and this is a new one I would love to hear what people are supposedly doing in there?

Harry Berries

Grandmaster
YEA. They took a break when staff sewed up the exploits they were abusing. LAWL !

FAMARA address the following two points:

Your relic drops have dried up despite your best efforts and 24/7 UO playing lately.

You guys exploited RDAs for months.

Crickets? Thought so.
You sound dumb. They sold a nox and gold last week and the Russians have some for sale.. And the exploits were patched like 4 months ago. And there have been tons of relics for sale since then. I don't know what to tell you why your not getting them because everyone else is. So your either full of shit or super super super unlucky. Either way no one cares that you can't get them. It's rather amusing. And since your talking shit I'm sure $ will start doing rdas again and killing you and watching you rage like always when your pets die.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Staff fixed the exploits that were being abused at the Asylum boss. I wouldn't dwell too much on it, for some reason or another you are choosing to focus on the least relevant part of this discussion. It is known that $ are exploiters and are only in it for themselves, hurting legitimate players in the process by abusing exploits instead of reporting them.

I think if staff actually did a decent job of reward people who report bugs people would be less inclined to abuse what they find.

Calling naysayers out for their exploits is critical in situations like these becauseit demonstrates how self-serving they really are. They don't give a shit about the community. The suggestions being put forth are to the community's benefit so of course they want to speak out against it.

Blaine the Gypsy

Grandmaster
Just wondering if it had any relevance. If not please go make an actual thread with pros and cons and suggestions and don't just post tamers/tali dexer or whatever your current complaint is in the middle of a thread it has nothing to do with.
Where's your badge and credentials for this request? I see plenty of off topic within this thread.
Where is your relevance of questioning my insanity?

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
$ took a break from champs and RDAs as soon as EQMS backed T B A alliance and LORE/PSP started working together -- they took a break because they were tired of getting shit on.

Either way:

1. faction rda should be in faction base and for factioners only
2. I see no issue with letting players pay 20k to a vendor at brit bank letting them know RDAs are up, you can already tell theyre up by finding the faction rda spawn timer so this is just a QoL improvement
3. If you have any murder counts and get flagged, you cannot use an RDA gate(to either go in or out) -- dont like it? Dont kill innocents

FAMARA

Grandmaster
$ took a break from champs and RDAs as soon as EQMS backed T B A alliance and LORE/PSP started working together -- they took a break because they were tired of getting shit on.

Either way:

2. I see no issue with letting players pay 20k to a vendor at brit bank letting them know RDAs are up, you can already tell theyre up by finding the faction rda spawn timer so this is just a QoL improvement
3. If you have any murder counts and get flagged, you cannot use an RDA gate(to either go in or out) -- dont like it? Dont kill innocents

glutt also wants it so he can sit outside on his giant zerg group and flag people not allowing them to go in lol. number 3 can be abused too easy. i have a house next to rda. i keep u flagged forever you never go inside the rda. end . i win.

Vince[Tharakus]

Grandmaster

Either way:

Sweet Baby Jesus! I'm agreeing with Glutt!
(on some points)

*looks to the sky for snow and flying pigs*

Bromista

Grandmaster
The thing is, Silky, we have nothing to gain by "lying" about drops. If relic drop rates increase, everyone benefits. You guys, us, it simply doesn't make any sense.

I understand that I am not well liked by a few guilds and the vocal minority of the player base. I get along fine with 95% of players here. So the only reason anyone has to lie about anything are my fans trying to make me look foolish. I do just fine in that department in my own, thank you very much. Don't need any help from the likes of you.