What would you change on quicksilver relic

• Chage it 1/4 the dex

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wrexx

Grandmaster
I think once per two minutes is fine. You will need to lower the proc it takes to level the relic since it will proc about a 5th of the time it use to.

bksdaduo

Master
I think once per two minutes is fine. You will need to lower the proc it takes to level the relic since it will proc about a 5th of the time it use to.

The original proc was 45s I think.. we should be shooting for doubling it to 90s!

Dig'em

Grandmaster
IMO names of individual players shouldn't be used in gms when nerfing something that's server wide, I feel bad for Bradley, I'm sure he's getting unnecessary trolls just for being good at PvM. He didn't make the QS, not his fault his is leveled. Understand the nerf, but you could have left his name out of it

agauo

Master
These guys cry over a nerf to the strongest class in game using a broken OP relic thing that kills paragons in seconds.. I'd like to know how many millions people have made abusing this. Don't cater to these crybabies.

Staff

Young Player Help
The original proc had a max of 30 secs and went to 20 secs. It had a 10% chance to proc. At level 10, it was possible to have 100% uptime depending on your luck :D. We are going to set it back to what it was but increase the time between uses. I'm not sure why you would need to test it. Take how long you normally had procs and tack 2 minutes onto that. We would also increase XP gain from 1 per use to 8-10 per use.

steve-o

Grandmaster
IMO names of individual players shouldn't be used in gms when nerfing something that's server wide, I feel bad for Bradley, I'm sure he's getting unnecessary trolls just for being good at PvM. He didn't make the QS, not his fault his is leveled. Understand the nerf, but you could have left his name out of it
noone is blaming bradley, is a good guy :)

steve-o

Grandmaster
The original proc had a max of 30 secs and went to 20 secs. It had a 10% chance to proc. At level 10, it was possible to have 100% uptime depending on your luck :D. We are going to set it back to what it was but increase the time between uses. I'm not sure why you would need to test it. Take how long you normally had procs and tack 2 minutes onto that. We would also increase XP gain from 1 per use to 8-10 per use.
1 minute and 30 seconds? :D

bksdaduo

Master

Sounds reasonable.. is the "10% chance to proc" any time the meta takes a hit/damage?

Lexington

Grandmaster
I believe we have decided to leave the damage and uptime as it previously was but increase the cooldown to proc once per 2 minutes. Let me know what you guys think.

I'll be happy to test it out if you give me a relic :)

Status
Not open for further replies.