• Chage it 1/4 the dex

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bromista

Grandmaster
Survey says:

It's still going to beat the shit out of not having a QS relic no matter where it ends up!

Bromista

Grandmaster
Babe is so fucked in the head. Don't do drugs, kids.

Kid brags about helping his friends when they first came to the server who all fizzled out an no longer play here, has never helped a random player in his entire time here, exploits the game, bashes Companions, bashes staff, bailed on the server to go play elsewhere, betrayed his formed guild, runs his mouth in irc and on the forums all day every day, and attacks people for doing the same things he does (I.e. post to forums a lot, Tram it up with collecting pixels, etc), lies about his own worth and earnings in the game, sells shit for half of what its worth because no one will deal with him otherwise, the list goes on and on and on...

How is he still allowed to play here, and more importantly why would he even want to? He has no ones respect but his own and even that is misplaced. Honest to god I have seen so few people with such lack of self-awareness.

And those paperdolls. Jesus Christ, those ugly ass paperdolls.

Babethoven

Grandmaster
You better be deep throating after Shane gave you a pass after revealing you multi client cheat

lol stfu u kids are seriously ********
multi client pvp has been on here, been going on since day 1

dont come at me about " heres the rules" when they edited it like 2 days ago lol

since day 1 in power, its always been duel client pvp.. so dont try and come and scold me about multi client pvp.. if u played the game, if u watched players you would know... its been going on since day 1.. if u RELY on players reporting EVERYTHING... well i guess thats where the problem is

it was made perfectly LOUD AND CLEAR, month after month after month, that I could ALL GUARD ME on a tamer because thats what a tamer does, for you poor lil basterds who wont ever make a tamer because your so poor... THATS the basic command

multi client goes on during champ spawns 7 times a day, but nobody pays attention to that lmao

but ok go i all guard me on a client, im gettin ganked TOTALLY abandon ALT TAB recall in on other char and dedicate 100% full effort on the client i recalled in at, healing my other client... it was made clear as day thats LEGAL

NOW. u want to talk about illegal??
illega is the pieces of shit who made 50-60 mill who FAILED to report a bug they abused killing fucking mobs in game in 1/4 time than ANY OTHER PLAYER!!!

AND NO PUNISHMENT WAS GIVEN LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ILLGAL IS STLL TO THIS DAY,. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LOGGIN OUT IN RDAS HAVING RDA SPAWNS EVERY 6 HOURS ON THE DOT! FOR THE PAST 6 -7 MONTHS AS WELL

AND WHATS BEEN DONE ABOUT THAT???
but me using basic in game mechanis, or gettin threatened to be jailed for using KEGS AN INGAME MECHANIC like..... im controlling players to come follow me 5vs1 into a trap, sounds like they are dumb fuck retards that deserved to die trying to kill me 5vs1 and i destroyed their ***** ass's lolololo

Babethoven

Grandmaster
to be honest..... u guys can try and brush this QS thing under the rug

but people with QS relics this whole time was literally making X10 more gold than any other tamer

the % of Taming SS, other SS was prolly like increase 30% with the mobs they were killing that fast more mobs = more chance

always having top damage on champs/rdas = results in top chance for relics, champ artys etc etc

all im saying, would that have been a POWER member doing what Bradley and Duckface etc did, We would have been banned on spot

Malkraven

Grandmaster
Thou i really hate to agree with @Babethoven he has a valid point some of you guys only report issues that have a negative effect on your gameplay if something is working in your favor you dont go "oh adam i think this is pretty OP" you should nerf it" do ya?

Nope you abuse the fuck out of it 24/7 untill it gets fixed then cry about it being nerfed. Maybe it has been hit a little to hard by the nerfhammer but if so it will be fixed without the Trammy tears.

It was exactly the same situation when adam tried to nerf pet speed and synced firebreaths a few months ago he set pet speed to era accurate and all tamers went batshit crazy crying for few days till it got put back.

Im quiting boohoo, change it back bohoo

Duck Face

Grandmaster
Thou i really hate to agree with @Babethoven he has a valid point some of you guys only report issues that have a negative effect on your gameplay if something is working in your favor you dont go "oh adam i think this is pretty OP" you should nerf it" do ya?

Nope you abuse the fuck out of it 24/7 untill it gets fixed then cry about it being nerfed. Maybe it has been hit a little to hard by the nerfhammer but if so it will be fixed without the Trammy tears.

It was exactly the same situation when adam tried to nerf pet speed and synced firebreaths a few months ago he set pet speed to era accurate and all tamers went batshit crazy crying for few days till it got put back.

Babethoven admitted to cheating multiple times in his post and in irc and you agree with him? Cool story bro.

It's not abuse if we have nothing to compare it to and are told
They are supposed to be end game and the most powerful pets in the game. The meta pets were designed the way they were and were left as such for 7 months. Why wouldn't people complain when they nerf something that takes hundreds of hours to get?

You didn't seem to have a problem with the boat speed hack when it was in for a couple weeks there, you abused it plenty.

Bromista

Grandmaster
I think it was safe for anyone to assume that the QS and meta relics as a whole had been thoroughly looked at. I still don't have QS, but I have wanted it from the beginning because I knew how powerful it was. Every thread that mentioned QS mentioned that it was by far the best relic. I see this as an oversight.

I might have made some people angry, but had I thought it was necessary to point out the OP nature of QS to staff I would have done so. I have reported some things in the game that were not right. I knew how beastly QS was from watching it in action but again...I just assumed it was known amongst staff.

I'm getting redundant here.

In my mind it was a conscious "one relic to rule them all" thing that was planned from the get-go. That's all that I needed to say.

Malkraven

Grandmaster
You didn't seem to have a problem with the boat speed hack when it was in for a couple weeks there, you abused it plenty.

i also reported it day 1. 5 mins after i worked it out not my fault took you 24 hrs to work it out......

as for babehoven cheating idgaf jail him lol.

i dont agree with him cheating im agree with him saying u guys only pipe up when it effects your game play and if it in your favor you abuse that shit 24/7 untill it eventully gets found out the fact u been killing ballys in 4 secs for last 7 months you say? and did not find that OP enuff to report it kinda proves the point?

Bromista

Grandmaster
I feel the need to say that I am in support of the nerf. Not complaining a bit, not that I think anyone is saying that about me...because they're not.

Just defending anyone out there who could be accused of not reporting the OP nature of QS. I don't think it's fair to blast anybody for that.

Yes, as an MMORPG community we are constantly beta testing new content and even if new content is heavily worked on by staff some things may still fall through the cracks. But man, all the warning signs were there. QS was a hot commodity there for a minute and everybody knew it! Almost everybody...

Babethoven

Grandmaster
admitted to cheating?

u better check yourself little boy and go look at top 10 hours played

I been here boy, I remember shit staff or you so called fake ***** "loyal player base" cant remember
90% of the stuff thats been implemented is what me and Nihilist talked about over 6-8 months ago, sht im sure longer than that... I been here little shits so if no respect is to be given, im gonna take that shit from anybody here because why? My intentions, my ideas i always recommanded was FOR THE BETTER of the shard... I played this game for 13 years SHARD HOPPING.. been here for 2 1/2 years...... i give a fuck what ANY of u think about me, but the rules was clear, staff made it clear back in the day.....

since u guys dont remember i'll bring u to memory lane... there was kids running scripts running on 1 client and had control over the other client BOTH loading EXPLODE EB synching at the same time..... THIS WAS ILLEGAL

IT WAS MADE CLEAR AS DAY that u can ALL GUARD ME on 1 tamer
then recall in on another client and defend yourself
so clear your mind, think clearly for 1 time in your life because THATS NOT MULTI CLIENT PVPING
I AM INACTIVE ON 1 ACCOUNT WHILE ACTIVE ON OTHER

DO I NEED TO DRAW IT OUT!?!?!? or maybe just take the time and read the forums from over a year and a half ago since NOBODY remembers shit

everyone in power has been multi client pvping, nobody ever said shit.. the little ***** of the shard AEM crys about it yesterday NOW its illegal.. NOW im being told not to do it..... well pay attention to RDAS AND CHAMPS because people are MULTICLIENT PVPING ALL DAY

TARGET CLOSEST GREY GOES ON ALL THE TIME WHILE PEOPLE RAIDING CHAMPS.......

fuckign smiling in staffs face and gettin away with murder, but CRYING OUT and paging in the FIRST sight ANY other guild that beat you to it.... the bradleys, the kareems, the duckfaces.. .all the biggest crybabys I ever played this game with, any game, any shard... never seen that much ***** in a man in real life who plays this game lol

Duck Face

Grandmaster
i also reported it day 1. 5 mins after i worked it out not my fault took you 24 hrs to work it out......

as for babehoven cheating idgaf jail him lol.

i dont agree with him cheating im agree with him saying u guys only pipe up when it effects your game play and if it in your favor you abuse that shit 24/7 untill it eventully gets found out the fact u been killing ballys in 4 secs for last 7 months you say? and did not find that OP enuff to report it kinda proves the point?

Who are you referring to when you say "you guys"? It would probably help if you knew what you were talking about before you make up stories. I think there are one or two players with a maxed out meta with QS.

I hunt balrons and shadow daemons a lot with my level 6 meta and a level 3 QS and it takes well over a few seconds to kill them. I have only run into someone with a level 7 meta at one of these spawns a couple times in the past month, so I don't think anyone is trying to abuse anything. I can name the two guys I have seen farming balrons with a level 7 meta: Dracule and I think the other was Ronin. I doubt either one of them needs to try to hide how powerful a relic is to get a few extra gold.

You think if they were intentionally trying to get $ out of the QS relic Farming balrons Bc they thought it was op they'd be there much more often, wouldn't they?

Duck Face

Grandmaster
admitted to cheating?

u better check yourself little boy and go look at top 10 hours played

I been here boy, I remember shit staff or you so called fake ***** "loyal player base" cant remember
90% of the stuff thats been implemented is what me and Nihilist talked about over 6-8 months ago, sht im sure longer than that... I been here little shits so if no respect is to be given, im gonna take that shit from anybody here because why? My intentions, my ideas i always recommanded was FOR THE BETTER of the shard... I played this game for 13 years SHARD HOPPING.. been here for 2 1/2 years...... i give a fuck what ANY of u think about me, but the rules was clear, staff made it clear back in the day.....

since u guys dont remember i'll bring u to memory lane... there was kids running scripts running on 1 client and had control over the other client BOTH loading EXPLODE EB synching at the same time..... THIS WAS ILLEGAL

IT WAS MADE CLEAR AS DAY that u can ALL GUARD ME on 1 tamer
then recall in on another client and defend yourself
so clear your mind, think clearly for 1 time in your life because THATS NOT MULTI CLIENT PVPING
I AM INACTIVE ON 1 ACCOUNT WHILE ACTIVE ON OTHER

DO I NEED TO DRAW IT OUT!?!?!? or maybe just take the time and read the forums from over a year and a half ago since NOBODY remembers shit

everyone in power has been multi client pvping, nobody ever said shit.. the little ***** of the shard AEM crys about it yesterday NOW its illegal.. NOW im being told not to do it..... well pay attention to RDAS AND CHAMPS because people are MULTICLIENT PVPING ALL DAY

TARGET CLOSEST GREY GOES ON ALL THE TIME WHILE PEOPLE RAIDING CHAMPS.......

fuckign smiling in staffs face and gettin away with murder, but CRYING OUT and paging in the FIRST sight ANY other guild that beat you to it.... the bradleys, the kareems, the duckfaces.. .all the biggest crybabys I ever played this game with, any game, any shard... never seen that much ***** in a man in real life who plays this game lol

Rage much?

Duck Face

Grandmaster
lol stfu u kids are seriously ********
multi client pvp has been on here, been going on since day 1

dont come at me about " heres the rules" when they edited it like 2 days ago lol

since day 1 in power, its always been duel client pvp.. so dont try and come and scold me about multi client pvp.. if u played the game, if u watched players you would know... its been going on since day 1.. if u RELY on players reporting EVERYTHING... well i guess thats where the problem is

it was made perfectly LOUD AND CLEAR, month after month after month, that I could ALL GUARD ME on a tamer because thats what a tamer does, for you poor lil basterds who wont ever make a tamer because your so poor... THATS the basic command

multi client goes on during champ spawns 7 times a day, but nobody pays attention to that lmao

but ok go i all guard me on a client, im gettin ganked TOTALLY abandon ALT TAB recall in on other char and dedicate 100% full effort on the client i recalled in at, healing my other client... it was made clear as day thats LEGAL

NOW. u want to talk about illegal??
illega is the pieces of shit who made 50-60 mill who FAILED to report a bug they abused killing fucking mobs in game in 1/4 time than ANY OTHER PLAYER!!!

AND NO PUNISHMENT WAS GIVEN LOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

ILLGAL IS STLL TO THIS DAY,. PEOPLE HAVE BEEN LOGGIN OUT IN RDAS HAVING RDA SPAWNS EVERY 6 HOURS ON THE DOT! FOR THE PAST 6 -7 MONTHS AS WELL

AND WHATS BEEN DONE ABOUT THAT???
but me using basic in game mechanis, or gettin threatened to be jailed for using KEGS AN INGAME MECHANIC like..... im controlling players to come follow me 5vs1 into a trap, sounds like they are dumb fuck retards that deserved to die trying to kill me 5vs1 and i destroyed their ***** ass's lolololo

What'd people farm to make that 50-60 mil? Only people I know that had that kind of gold at some point were flube and famara. Neither of which have been doing much with meta pets. You are so lost little guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.