Promoting healthy and fun PvP

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Kilike used to be in EQMS i think but then he joined LORE or some shit... he then sent me a message asking if he could get back in or if he would have to pay twice... never heard back.

Kilike

Grandmaster
you sound #affected

ill repeat myself, when @Fattson and his followers join the winners circle, i will find you, i will kill you, and i will kick you from the alliance/guild.
You cant kill shit without your changes,pets and buddies to back you up. Keep crying and clinging to a stupid fucking expression that you didnt even come up with.

You're all the same. Boohoo we want every server to have the same ruleset because it's the best to exploit in zergs.

Fatts will never join you. Get over it and get bent.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Kilike

Grandmaster
Kilike used to be in EQMS i think but then he joined LORE or some shit... he then sent me a message asking if he could get back in or if he would have to pay twice... never heard back.
Lore has its problems and those problems got removed. You said id have to pay thus why you never heard back from me. Meanwhile your still looking to ally everyone because your zerg isnt big enough.

Kilike

Grandmaster
why are you so bitter then? miss the big dik?
90% of the time eqms wanted to fight at brit bridge. That isnt pvp or fun, so I left to join friends in Synergy. Do i miss the easy mode idocs? Sure, but I still show up to them and do just fine. I do more champs now then I did in eqms and I still go out and solo pk. Sooo I'm missing out on large faction marathons, brit bridge "pvp" and some idocs here and there. Most of the guys in voice chat were pretty chill. You would obviously still be a crybaby

Messremb

Grandmaster
there needs to be a secret group of well experienced/knowledgeable pvpers that get together once a week to discuss changes and fixes for the pvp aspect of the server.

/thread
Every player who pays this game participates in some way in pvp. And pvp changes affect all players, not just factions or reds. You are so focused on getting your favorite aspect of the game to be just how you want it you are ignoring how changes, like those suggested in this thread, affect players who aren't you.

If anything we need to stop listening to the self proclaimed "experts" and the tears of those who know only zerg, and just leave the fucking game alone. pvp here was so much more fun before eqms tears and uoforever "experts" started messing with shit. And even now this shard has more of an attitude problem than a mechanical problem. Everyone is such pussies in pvp they all wanna join or ally zerg guilds. People like lil hampy, azria, and Blair can claim they are experts once they step out of the shadow of the zerg. until then they are just pussies who are scared too die and want to cry until they get their way.

Lord Hampton Royce

Grandmaster
Every player who pays this game participates in some way in pvp. And pvp changes affect all players, not just factions or reds. You are so focused on getting your favorite aspect of the game to be just how you want it you are ignoring how changes, like those suggested in this thread, affect players who aren't you.

If anything we need to stop listening to the self proclaimed "experts" and the tears of those who know only zerg, and just leave the fucking game alone. pvp here was so much more fun before eqms tears and uoforever "experts" started messing with shit. And even now this shard has more of an attitude problem than a mechanical problem. Everyone is such pussies in pvp they all wanna join or ally zerg guilds. People like lil hampy, azria, and Blair can claim they are experts once they step out of the shadow of the zerg. until then they are just pussies who are scared too die and want to cry until they get their way.

annnnnnnnnd i lost all respect for you.

#dumb

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
People love crying about zergs but lemme ask you this --when was the last time any guild had 4 people on, saw a red, and decided 3 of them will just not attack and let their buddy 1v1 #never

EQMS sometimes has a large group and sometimes we have a small group. The groups we fight consistently run with 8-12 people... it only makes sense for us to be prepared to match their numbers. Faction warfare isnt about 1v1 or 2v2, its about large scale battles.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
90% of the time eqms wanted to fight at brit bridge. That isnt pvp or fun, so I left to join friends in Synergy. Do i miss the easy mode idocs? Sure, but I still show up to them and do just fine. I do more champs now then I did in eqms and I still go out and solo pk. Sooo I'm missing out on large faction marathons, brit bridge "pvp" and some idocs here and there. Most of the guys in voice chat were pretty chill. You would obviously still be a crybaby

Thats because 90% of the shard's PVP happens at the brit bridge. Would you rather us just constantly roll dungeons? Im curious as to what your take on PVP is.

I agree, the non stop running marathons that CoM plagues faction PVP with is not fun or enjoyable but it has caused faction bolas to be introduced shortly so theres a silver lining.

As for saying you'd have to pay to get in, I was probably worried you were joining to spy for LORE or some shit, nothing personal.

Kilike

Grandmaster
Thats because 90% of the shard's PVP happens at the brit bridge. Would you rather us just constantly roll dungeons? Im curious as to what your take on PVP is.

I agree, the non stop running marathons that CoM plagues faction PVP with is not fun or enjoyable but it has caused faction bolas to be introduced shortly so theres a silver lining.

As for saying you'd have to pay to get in, I was probably worried you were joining to spy for LORE or some shit, nothing personal.
Nah that's understandable I dont blame you on that part, and you're right. A lot of people seem to like pvping at brit bridge. I'm just not one of those people. I'd rather raid spawns personally. Lol

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
pvp here was so much more fun before eqms tears and uoforever "experts" started messing with shit. .

PVP was more fun with spell damage laughably low? PVP was more fun with reds being able to house fight at the no cut? Im not sure you PVP, you do RDAs(and thats fine, everyone has their own niche in UO) so please either make a constructive comment on PVP or stop with your whining about how PVPers are ruining PVP.

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
Nah that's understandable I dont blame you on that part, and you're right. A lot of people seem to like pvping at brit bridge. I'm just not one of those people. I'd rather raid spawns personally. Lol

Theres never been a time where EQMS knew a spawn was going and chose to fight at brit bridge instead. Brit bridge is the gayest form of PVP, its basically house fighting vs blues but instead of them hiding in a house, they hide in a guard zone.

Messremb

Grandmaster

So let me get this strait.

You recruit the largest zerg, then start using what others think is lame tactics, when they cry and ask for changes your say, group up and adapt. Ok

Then they do, making a zerg and using tactics you think are lame and your response is to adapt right? Oh, you mean rather than adapt you cry for changes that help your play style?

Wow the hypocrisy is real.

#affected

GluttonySDS

Grandmaster
What tactics are we using that was considered lame? Casting spells and fighting people?

What tactics are they using that is lame? Running for 30minutes because there is no mount stam or bolas on here?

Im not talking about red vs blue PVP where the blues are a bunch of newbs.

Im talking about faction PVP which is supposed to be end game PVP for people who are PVPers. This doesnt apply to you messremb, it applies to people who faction PVP and thankfully, those who do realize bolas are good for faction PVP and thus theyre being implemented.

Messremb

Grandmaster
PVP was more fun with spell damage laughably low? PVP was more fun with reds being able to house fight at the no cut? Im not sure you PVP, you do RDAs(and thats fine, everyone has their own niche in UO) so please either make a constructive comment on PVP or stop with your whining about how PVPers are ruining PVP.
I participate in every aspect of this game, and yes I used to pvp all the time, I stopped when the only option became zerg cause I don't enjoy it.