Poll: Slower bandages

Slower bandages, bad or good?

• Total voters

TyroneG

Master
That's actually 50% faster. Kinda crazy.

I could be wrong, but I believe that it was changed to be the same cast time as uoforever. Where the problem lies is that the next spell delay is so fast that you don't have to hardly wait any time in between spell casts making it more of a spam fest and making things like fast casting less useful. What makes it so noticable with mini heal is that it is already a fast uninterruptable spell that gets spammed.

Then one of them joined Werkt and thus is basically staff now, so the wheel-squeaking becomes policy no matter how unnecessary, illogical or unpopular.

I can only assume you are talking about me and I didn't realize that I was basically staff, but with my first action as honorary staff I move to ban your crybaby ass from the forums since you are incapable of putting together a rational argument in support of your position and instead whine incessantly. I believe the majority of Werkt actually disagrees with my suggestions.

Ranker

Master
No don't like it,But honestly do what you want. I loved this shard but the last few changes have turned me off from playing here.

Wow ! No wonder you are permanently banned on uoforever . Look at the racist jabs you are making !

Well done though ! Now everyone sees it on forums !

Please stay on topic btw @cups regardless on how toxic you are ! This isnt the pvp section

Just shut the fuck up already, My god bobby you sound like a fucking idiot. When someone disagrees with you it is not throwing a fit or anything. You tools use this anytime anyone doesnt agree, while you seem to be the one really getting all pissy. So again, please just shut the fuck up man. Your annoying and always derail threads, you should be banned.

Edit: Also anyone asking for anything to be like hy brid should shut up and go play there, whats that? The constant bs changes kill that server? Like every server before it? And now its slowly happening here? You do the math. And what the fuck I can't type Hy brid as one word? Really?

Last edited:

Bobby123

Grandmaster
No don't like it,But honestly do what you want. I loved this shard but the last few changes have turned me off from playing here.

Just shut the fuck up already, My god bobby you sound like a fucking idiot. When someone disagrees with you it is not throwing a fit or anything. You tools use this anytime anyone doesnt agree, while you seem to be the one really getting all pissy. So again, please just shut the fuck up man. Your annoying and always derail threads, you should be banned.

Edit: Also anyone asking for anything to be like hy brid should shut up and go play there, whats that? The constant bs changes kill that server? Like ever server before it? And now its slowly happening here? You do the math. And what the fuck I can't type Hy brid as one word? Really?

I wasnt derailing this thread in anyway unless you are telling me asking Youngstar to explain his reasons for disagreeing with the change is derailing ?

Wow nice logic you have dude !

Also , @cups made racist jab on me and you are defending him ? You are saying thats ok ?

Maybe its you that should be banned on forums .

Last edited:

Bobby123

Grandmaster
If my memory serves me right , these were the last changes made by our pvp manager ( pls correct me if i am wrong ) :

For mages :
- Stun was reduce to 2.5 sec and chain stuns had diminishing returns because zerg guilds were basically stunning players non stop
- Explosion Spell Damage was increased to an average of 30 from previous 26 on average
- Barb Armour nerf

- Spell Recovery reduce
- Anymore ?

My point if if you really want to increase bandies timer , these should relooked into as well just to balance things out. I support all positive changes that will balance pvp ( extremely hard though)

Last edited:
If my memory serves me right , these were the last changes made by our pvp manager ( pls correct me if i am wrong ) :

For mages :
- Stun was reduce to 2.5 sec and chain stuns had diminishing returns because zerg guilds were basically stunning players non stop
The stun duration is not Marley's 2 seconds and not Bobby's 2.5 seconds; stun lasts exactly 3 seconds. Let's do something about the constant misinformation being spread about game mechanics, eh?

and still not one good argument why this shouldnt be added to militia only
Here's a good argument: if joining a militia makes a person weaker, why would they join?

I haven't PVMed much with warriors, but the proposed changes seem like they'd benefit PVMers, given that bandage slips can drastically lower healing amounts. My issue with it is that it increases the amount of time dexxers have to spend running away being useless in group PVP, which is already the area they're weak in.
And Where do your sources come from ?
I tested it in-game.

account51

Master
I didn't realize so many people were running around with 100+ dex, perhaps that is why every time a red runs up to me on my dexxer they mb me 3 times and realize it didn't do much then I chase them across the map.

Could the damage for mind blast be higher to penalize the fast healing? When I'm on my pvm dexxer I typically get 12 second heals, the risk of mb should be higher in 7 second situation.

girana

Grandmaster
I haven't PVMed much with warriors, but the proposed changes seem like they'd benefit PVMers, given that bandage slips can drastically lower healing amounts.

but harder to escape from reds and thats the problem with this.

you cant do changes because less than 10ppl on moded cheat clients cant kill each other.

I didn't realize so many people were running around with 100+ dex, perhaps that is why every time a red runs up to me on my dexxer they mb me 3 times and realize it didn't do much then I chase them across the map.

Could the damage for mind blast be higher to penalize the fast healing? When I'm on my pvm dexxer I typically get 12 second heals, the risk of mb should be higher in 7 second situation.
Higher than what? What is it now, and what should it be?

I haven't tested it, higher than it is now, yes.
So 34 flat damage isn't high enough against fully imbalanced stats, then? That seems like a pretty high number for a fifth-circle spell. The average damage of ebolt is what, 28-29? Which means that fifth-circle mind blast would deal 17-21% more damage than ebolt with a faster casting speed and lower mana cost.

Also, the max bandage speed is 7.5 seconds, not 7 seconds, and as a protip, you might want to give your warrior more than 50-60 dexterity.

Last edited:

Lexington

Grandmaster
and still not one good argument why this shouldnt be added to militia only

Personally id leave militia and just fight reds and greys if militia made my dexer even weaker.

IMO the whole damage system needs a revamp... starting with Purple pots and tossing them with two handed weapons. If you can't drink two handed how the $*%&*$ can you toss two handed? Dex should be a factor when using any pots. The higher the dex the faster you can drink or toss.

account51

Master
So 34 flat damage isn't high enough against fully imbalanced stats, then? That seems like a pretty high number for a fifth-circle spell. The average damage of ebolt is what, 28-29? Which means that fifth-circle mind blast would deal 17-21% more damage than ebolt with a faster casting speed and lower mana cost.

Also, the max bandage speed is 7.5 seconds, not 7 seconds, and as a protip, you might want to give your warrior more than 50-60 dexterity.

It would only be higher damage to those that have jacked up stats. One way to penalize the benefit of quick heals.

My warrior is 95 dex, with armor and damage being taken, it seems like I usually am around 12 seconds for the heal on average. However, I didn't play much pvm before this recent return so I am not a pro pvm dexxer yet, maybe I'm missing something.

The only way your bandages would be 12 seconds with that much dex is if you're poisoned when you begin applying. 95 dex bandages apply in 9.75 seconds, and a strong curse might lower your dex enough to put it a little above 10s. Might be a little tedious, but if you boost your dex to 100+, you can shave off an entire second of bandaging time.

account51

Master
The only way your bandages would be 12 seconds with that much dex is if you're poisoned when you begin applying. 95 dex bandages apply in 9.75 seconds, and a strong curse might lower your dex enough to put it a little above 10s. Might be a little tedious, but if you boost your dex to 100+, you can shave off an entire second of bandaging time.

I'll have to run some tests when I play next. Sounds like for a pvp dexxer I would go high dex for sure, low risk.