Poll: Slower bandages

Slower bandages, bad or good?

• Total voters

Tofy

Master
Anyway we can work on mining swing timer... and at 120 mining i def should be pulling up atleast 5 ore per swing.

Xiulan

Master
you know bandages take longer if you are poisoned when you start them, right?

you just ranted about how you died because your character is broken and you wish you had never donated because of a change that never even happened. you sound mental.

Well, I was definitely raging. But I've never had an experience like that at Locke Cole until today, and I was using the same character and the same bandage macro I always use, which always healed through his attacks before. If eppy says nothing was changed I guess I'll have to believe him, but I don't see what else would be causing a difference, unless it's the lag.

Xiulan

Master
I still think it was a reasonable assumption given that the change was put on test. But hey I'm glad I could bring some schadenfreude cheer to the forums, it gets boring being right all the time. :p

De Medici

Grandmaster
We can make slower bandages but I think mini heals are way more op! The recovery or the amount of healed hps should be nerfed. Especially in combination with gheal wands its almost impossible to drop a decent pvp player with a mage if he is using mini heals in 1vs1 #marathon-mage.

EvilAcid

Grandmaster
This is where i am at too. I believe it was tyrone saying the casting recovery speed was a bit too fast. And i believe thats something to be looked into if the bandage change is going to happen.

We can make slower bandages but I think mini heals are way more op! The recovery or the amount of healed hps should be nerfed. Especially in combination with gheal wands its almost impossible to drop a decent pvp player with a mage if he is using mini heals in 1vs1 #marathon-mage.

If a marathon mage starts using GH wands, i just let him run (as he was born to do).

I swear some of these snow flakes would honestly still run to yew non stop, even if the last damage they copped was 5 minutes ago. Like i could literally flag one, load up PUBG, play a round, come back and find them in skara or yew still running.

Lexington

Grandmaster
If a marathon mage starts using GH wands, i just let him run (as he was born to do).

I swear some of these snow flakes would honestly still run to yew non stop, even if the last damage they copped was 5 minutes ago. Like i could literally flag one, load up PUBG, play a round, come back and find them in skara or yew still running.

^^
Honestly the whole damage system is wacked because they never implemented mount fatigue. They have tweaked system after system to compensate for... hell they have even implemented things they said they never would! Its just #$&# everything up IMO. Hopefully someday they'll have a hard look and finally add mount fatigue so we can get back to what UOR is supposed to be. :)

Bromista

Grandmaster
I managed to skip this thread like 224 times but settling down to catch up on the latest dumb shit/cries from $/POWER cucks did me a good chuckle ty boys